Premier League 2017/18 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
City is a really really good football team.
People underestimate them, this is their season and probably the best chance they will have at a CL title as they are on a different level to Bayern and Real Madrid

They look even better than Barcelona who I think are the one team that can trouble them the most

They sort of remind of Bayern 2013 the way they look a level above the rest of the competition

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Yeah legendary coaching the richest club in the world par Psg.
The players he has on paper are still lesser than those of Madrid, Barca & PSG.

The team's identity is based on his idea of football and they are so damn young. Unlike his Bayern, this team is all Pep.

Apr 29, 2006
Yeah, Pep schooled Conte today. I had to say Chelsea were as pathetic as I've seen them under Mourinho. Conte moaning doesn't help either - if he was so disappointed be a man and resign, instead of waiting for the sack and talking bollocks.

His 100 dollar bill is due, but Conte isn't worth more than 10... Bye, Bye!

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
The players he has on paper are still lesser than those of Madrid, Barca & PSG.

The team's identity is based on his idea of football and they are so damn young. Unlike his Bayern, this team is all Pep.
One of the reasons he never won the CL with Bayern Munich is because the club already have a clear identity and play style. Offcourse he was unlucky at some moments, but he was also way to stubborn to make things easy when it was needed.

As you say the City players will lick his balls and do anything he says, because thats a club without the same history, a clear play style and so on. The players follows him all the way. Certain players at Bayern also had big respect for Pep and his work, but never the whole squad for some of the mentioned reasons. The fans were very divided as well regarding him.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I've never seen a team as organised and as well drilled as Guardiola's teams

His football is beyond any level I could have ever imagined

He does require certain types of players for that system to work but that shouldn't take away from how good he is as a manager because he has to get top talent

When the final pieces come together his teams trump everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)