Prem club tracks Tudor (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I wouldn't exactly say that "Tudor's a midfielder", just because Lippi decided to play him at DM, which imo served only to increase his injury woes.
I said it because when he has subsequently played in defense he looks like a converted midfielder...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i wouldn't say that.

this season he's never been played as a midfielder,only a defender,and he's looked quite at home whenever deployed there and imo deserves a second chance.

Aug 1, 2003
I dunno... I think he's quite decent when not injured (though that rarely happens) plus he has a gift for last minute goals, no ? And his birthday is the same as mine, and if he goes, that'd be the end of it :(

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
dont we have to pay their contracts then?
Every cent they'd be paid over the remaining course of their contract. It's the trade-off that lets clubs force them to stay at the club rather than let them just give a fortnight's notice like anyone else.

I suspect that by "release", he meant "transfer list" - that or he didn't know about paying out the contracts.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
of course i did-i play CM too,mind you;)

i meant to just release them outright.whatever we'd have to pay them,i don't really give a shit now.

give the defense a fresh start.out with the old and in with the new,i say.lets let go of the past and move on.unless montero and ferrara are willing to stay on the bench for the rest of the season or worse playing with the primavera team,i don't see the point of keeping them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)