Prediction Game: Rules & Regulations (old) (1 Viewer)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Welcome fellow members,

If you think you know your football and are as passionate about the beautiful game as we are, then you've arrived at the right place !!

The new Prediction Game gives you the opportunity to prove yourself by predicting the correct results. Each week 8 of the best matches across Europe will be selected for you to predict. Predict the result and scores of the matches correctly and collect points to move up the leagues.

To take part in the prediction game, you must sign up. So please register in the appropriate thread.

Rules and Regulations:

+ The deadline for registration is on Friday September 13, 2002 . No participant will be allowed to register after that date. (You can register right now).

+ The prediction game starts on Tuesday September 10, 2002, and finishes at the end of the season.

+ Each week a set of 8 matches across Europe will be brought forward for you to predict. The points system works like so:

Predicting exact score= 3 pts
e.g Your prediction:Juve 4-0 Lazio
Final score: Juve 4-0 Lazio

Predicting correct team victory (or draw) but wrong score= 1pt
e.g Your Prediction Juve 4-0 Lazio
Final score:Juve 4-1 Lazio

Totally wrong= 0pts
e.g Your Prediction:Juve 4-0 Lazio
Final score: Juve 0-4 Lazio.

A league will be run and at the end of the season whoever has the most points wins.

:star: GOOD LUCK :star:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
DPF,I'm terribly sorry but due to internet problems I wasn't able to cast my predictions. I am not aware of any of this week's scores as yet so please allow me to participate. Here are my predictions.

1. Juventus - Empoli 2-0
2. Perugia - Milan 1-2
3. Bologna - Atalanta 1-0
4. Brescia - Chievo 0-0
5. Man Utd - Man City 3-1
6. Newcastle - Arsenal 1-2
7. Auxerre - Nantes 2-1
8. Ajax - Feyenoord 2-1
9. B. Munich - SV Hamburg 2-0
10. Barcelona - Athletic de Bilbao 2-1

OP
dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #13
    You're always welcome to join the game at any time you wish .. we only hope you enjoy it and have fun ;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Actually, you could still win, if you're good at it ;):D

~7 rounds left
    30 points max per round

dpf leading with 132 points in 20 rounds, that's 6.6 points/round.

7 * 6.6 = 46
    + 132
    = 178

7*30 = 210

Crushing victory :D

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    i have cast my prediction in a previous thred not knowing the need to do that.... how do i stand now? do i need to register... do all my points that i have gained goes down the drain..?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Phew, I got a bit worried there, because I saw the closing date of the game (September 2002 :eek:)

I don't know why I didn't participate in this earlier... umm so what do I do? Wait for the thread that says Week 2?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)