Predict future of juventus (1 Viewer)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
isha00 said:
Not considering that the taps shouldn't be used in the sportive trial, I'd say:

With some evidence, we'll get what we deserve, be it penalization in points, scudetti or relegation. Maybe even more than what we deserve, it'll depend on who is involved with us.

But if they won't find evidence (and it's almost 2 years they are searching), I'm torn between:

1) Why should we risk a punishment? We are not guilty and they need us in Serie A for various reasons.

and

2) They are already celebrating our funeral, how will it look if it is discovered there is no one in the casket? How will it look that Napoli spent time, resourches and men to investigate on this, when in the same period there were months when there were 2/3 assasinations per day in Napoli's streets because of Camorra? How will it look that they brought a 70 year old man on his knees with false accusations? How will it look that they printed private conversations (very private, you should see) on newspapers? How will the readers react, after having been assured that this funeral was for real? How much money would they have to pay to Juve, Moggi, Giraudo as compensation for this abuse?

So, if there won't be some evidence, I say they'll find a compromise: some light punishment for Juve (just to say we were indeed guilty) and a ban for Moggi and maybe Giraudo. Juventini will see it as a miracle, considered what they were fearing, anti juventini will be happy to know that they didn't win because of us and will have something to talk about for years to come. Berlusconi will win (let's say not lose) one of his battles, the media won't risk so much for not having respected the constitution, the magistrates won't have to respond (for the time being) on why so much resourches were wasted. Juve probably won't appeal and Serie A will begin in time. Everyone happy! :toast:
Post of the year....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)