If you have other idea ,pls hang out .

let us talk about it!!!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
1. Juve get relegated
2. Heavy celebrations in Rome
3. Sensi to pop a bottle of champagne only to get scared of the sound and have a heart attack and die
4. Juve loan all their players to Siena
5. Siena (Bianconeri) win Serie A
6. Inter come in 3rd place
7. Juventus come back to Serie A
8. Juve kick the shit out of Inter
9. Inter blame the loss on the fact that Juve are a newly promoted side that are still high on promotion passion
10. Juve win Serie A
11. Inter come in 3rd place

Feb 27, 2005
Stripper said:
1. Juve get relegated
3. Sensi to pop a bottle of champagne only to get scared of the sound and have a heart attack and die
9. Inter blame the loss on the fact that Juve are a newly promoted side that are still high on promotion passion
10. Juve win Serie A
AHAHA that is gold.

ajit

Dec 19, 2005
Stripper said:
1. Juve get relegated
10. Juve win Serie A

nice!!

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
Juve will stay in serie A
No Scudetti will be touched
Begins the next league with -6 points
Giraudo & Moggi will pay everything they did

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Stripper said:
1. Juve get relegated
10. Juve win Serie A
:lol:!
great post!
+rep

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Stripper said:
1. Juve get relegated
10. Juve win Serie A
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :tup: Brilliant!:D

May 4, 2004
Stripper said:
1. Juve get relegated
10. Juve win Serie A

funny shit :D

OP

atila

May 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #14
    Stripper said:
    1. Juve get relegated
    10. Juve win Serie A

Very good !
    Hey every one ,I just come here and from china,
    I have loved juve 10 yeare+ , lots of fans of juve in china.
    We are very happy to talk about juve with you.

This my msn: [email protected]
    if anyone want to talk juve and China , cantact me!!:p

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
    Anything but relegation please.

Deduct whatever points they want, take away whatever titles they crave. Jail people like Moggi and Giraudo or whoever responsible. Please let juve stay in Serie A. I wouldnt mind we play intertoto cup or Uefa cup or no cup for a season.

Then the next next season we will be back in business. :toast:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Stripper said:
    1. Juve get relegated
    3. Sensi to pop a bottle of champagne only to get scared of the sound and have a heart attack and die4. Juve loan all their players to Siena
    10. Juve win Serie A

:rofl:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    i hve to say that recent developments are making things look brighter than they did sometime back.however,i still think that we will be punished.and i think its going to one of the two :

1.demotion to serie B,paying a heavy fine.and seeing 80% of our first team regularls leave.

2.remaning in the serie A,being docked some points from next season,and maybe being handed a european ban for 1 season,in which situation i think 2 or 3 of our regularls will leave.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    Not considering that the taps shouldn't be used in the sportive trial, I'd say:

With some evidence, we'll get what we deserve, be it penalization in points, scudetti or relegation. Maybe even more than what we deserve, it'll depend on who is involved with us.

But if they won't find evidence (and it's almost 2 years they are searching), I'm torn between:

1) Why should we risk a punishment? We are not guilty and they need us in Serie A for various reasons.

and

2) They are already celebrating our funeral, how will it look if it is discovered there is no one in the casket? How will it look that Napoli spent time, resourches and men to investigate on this, when in the same period there were months when there were 2/3 assasinations per day in Napoli's streets because of Camorra? How will it look that they brought a 70 year old man on his knees with false accusations? How will it look that they printed private conversations (very private, you should see) on newspapers? How will the readers react, after having been assured that this funeral was for real? How much money would they have to pay to Juve, Moggi, Giraudo as compensation for this abuse?

So, if there won't be some evidence, I say they'll find a compromise: some light punishment for Juve (just to say we were indeed guilty) and a ban for Moggi and maybe Giraudo. Juventini will see it as a miracle, considered what they were fearing, anti juventini will be happy to know that they didn't win because of us and will have something to talk about for years to come. Berlusconi will win (let's say not lose) one of his battles, the media won't risk so much for not having respected the constitution, the magistrates won't have to respond (for the time being) on why so much resourches were wasted. Juve probably won't appeal and Serie A will begin in time. Everyone happy! :toast:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)