PRE SEASON: Juventus - Napoli (1 Viewer)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Is it certain they will encode it? In my case it won't be a problem as we get Rai through cable not satellite, however if it's going to be encoded for the others, I shall post about the match (though I can't do it minute by minute as the tv is not in the same room as the computer).

Let me know cos I`m soon going home to watch it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I enjoy doing it so it's no prob ;) But as I said, before, with the computer being in a different room, I'll be able to report only a few times (mostly during half time and full time but also a bit during the match),

eringi

Jul 15, 2002
man this thing is lying... how come it says that i have only made ten posts... i know i hardly post here but there is no way i have only made ten posts since July 2002

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Juve's formation:

Chimenti
Birindelli Ferrara Iuliano Pessotto
Conte Appiah Maresca
Nedved
Miccoli Di Vaio

- Ferrara is the captain; he's clearly and visibly emotional about his return to San Paolo

- A pleasent surprise is the return of the black shorts instead of the white ones! I thought we only had white shorts this season. Consequently the socks are black as well. Looks much better this way ;)

- The game just started

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
it has started!

(i have heard that there is something written in the napoli curva against ciro.. the rai-guy said that it is pretty offensive) :(

Goleador

Sep 10, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Is it certain they will encode it? In my case it won't be a problem as we get Rai through cable not satellite <snip>
I have Rai Uno and Due via cable as well, but it´s once again encoded.
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++
that raidue doesn't show the match outside italy
Then how come Zizou could see it? Doesnt he live in Malta?

Ciao

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
ohh
they didnt show the italy match here either they just showed a fiction thing and thats starting to piss me off i wanna write an email to them because voglio vedere più calcio!! i hope you can help me redact the letter :) lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)