PRE SEASON: Juventus - Napoli (1 Viewer)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Maresca is playing quite well (the assist for miccoli's goal was really nice).

I'm surprised juve are winning so easily cos 1) Napoli at home are always a tough team to beat, 2) Napoli are playing with their first team and 3) Napoli have not lost one game in this pre-season and actually defeated even Serie A teams like Reggina (4-2)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
I think ALexandria is better than Cairo (No offence), altho I did enjoy my stay in Cairo :)
Only certain places in Alexandria are good, for me Cairo is much better.
Btw there are places that are much better than Both Cairo and Alexandria ;)

Stick to the topic please :p

:D

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
it's almost half time (about 43')

Napoli's fan have written something (like a poster, damn, i don't know the english word) against ferrara. The guys that are commenting the match for RAI said that it is pretty offensive.

I'm very angry :fero:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
HT: Good game by Juve overall. I wish Maresca and DV would score now.

I think this game shows that DV is right now more in form than Trez thanks to some really good movements and was close to score on at least 2 occasions.

Maresca and (especially) Miccoli have been showing some excellent technical stuff. Miccoli is really great to watch with his silky ball touches and pino pointes assists.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Isha you got it wrong :)

There were 2 banners, 1 in favour of Ferrara and the other one (offensive one) against Gaucci ;)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
no, i'm pretty sure i got it right. They said that the banner was aginst ferrara and that napoli's fan have done something like that also agianst gaucci (in the past). I'm sure because, later, the rai-guys said that the banner was still there but someone put something on the name "ferrara"..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah dude!!! our team is doing very well!!!.

those napoli guys are stupid. Why they wrote those things to ferrara?.

He have not done a thing"!

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
If you say so isha! Though I'm really not sure about it especially since Ferrara was applauded by all the stadium when he entered the pitch.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
no, i'm pretty sure i got it right. They said that the banner was aginst ferrara and that napoli's fan have done something like that also agianst gaucci (in the past). I'm sure because, later, the rai-guys said that the banner was still there but someone put something on the name "ferrara"..
Of course i hope i got it wrong, because i'am fan of ciro's and because he doesn't deserve to be treated like that! He did a lot for napoli, he's a great player and a great person!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)