PRE-SEASON : Juventus - Manchester United (2 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
S***w (I cant expose a 13 year old to bad language, can I stu ;) ) ROnaldinho, I want Quaresma. I thought he was really good tonight, and he played very well against Juve too. I thought he was just a winger, but Rijkaard is playing wim bwhind the strikers, and I have to say the kid is doing a good job.

JuveBrava

Sep 9, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
when the match is on again try to see the milan jersey that they have like this circle besides the badge, why?
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
Yeah, I saw the circle thing that you mean and I was wondering the same thing myself :confused: Is there anyone here that knows why Milan have a red, white and green circle on their jersey? :undecide:

BTW, Ancelotti has made 10 subs! Everybody has gone off except for Shevchenko :eek:
The red, white and green circle is given symbol to the club who win's the Italian Cup title ;)
It's the same like our scudetto shield :cool:

It's not a target practice for snipers :D

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by bianconero ] ++

Alas the comentatoors are right to be in awe: he is still by far the best player in the world.

I have seen the supposed team we are to put out against UTD. I hope it is wrong as we willlose.

I don't have faith in wee Miccoli: too small to be an effective striker and not of the Zola class to play the withdrawn role.
You haven't seen too much of Miccoli have you? By your reasoning (just to name one) Maradona shouldn`t have been good.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
This is the starting line-up:

Buffon; Fresi, Ferrara, Montero, Pessotto; Camoranesi, A. Conte, Maresca; Nedved; Di Vaio, Miccoli

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
That's the team that defeated Barca 2-0 so they can do well, especially with the new guys wanting to show off.

This formation also might give an indication of which team will play against Milan...the players that do not play most of the game.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Just found out Rai 2 will show it delayed tomorrow at 9pm :(

I'm very curious to see how Miccoli and Nedved will play together as this is the first time they are playing along each other.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++
rememeber the first game against Man Utd... the influenza.
we played very good then
you have a point of course, but eventually we still lost, oh and I'm a natural pessimist anyway so :D

The one thing I am liking here is the front three, Nedved, Miccoli and Di Vaio playing from the start; that could be pretty explosive with tonnes of pace and energy.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I don't know about you but I always worry when i see Conte in the team, and Fresi as a rightback looks a bit dangerous. Is Thuram back in time for the super cup??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)