PRE-SEASON: Juventus - Barcelona (3 Viewers)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Thank goodness for these matches :extatic: Soooooo nice for all us football starved fans.... finally...a match!! (yes, i am desperate.... ) and although both sides wont be playing all out it will be a great chance to see our newcommers in action :thumb:

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Oh, erm, hey guys, do any of you know if we will be playing as the home or away team for this match? That pink jersey would be another thing to be looking for :LOL: :wallbang::scared::shocked:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
.......................................Utd 4-0 Celtic.......................................

Scary stuff, but then when juve put them pink jeresys on............ man u will be shaking in thier bootd , lol.

OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #49
    Hey,,,but celtic yesterday went to the field with a line of 3 defenders......and the 3 were very bad in the field.

Vanninstelroy and cia. did whatever they wanted.

In the first 6 minutes, were a lot of opportunities from both sides..but in minute 8 Vanistelroy opened the deadlock with a good turnaorund kick n front od the celtic defender.

The games was very good, and 2 minutes later, Keane did an horrible foul in the area and commited penalty. The guy of celtic misses the PK, and the opportunity to level the game. After that, it transfomred into a massacre.

Manchester smashed celtic 4-0

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    If Bellion and Solskjaer continue to play like they did against Celtic then Man U won't have to worry about being Beckham-less :thumb: Oh and BTW, please stop bashing the pink shirt :irritate: Pink is Juve's history and I think that it was a great idea to bring this part of our past back to the fore :strong:

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    Its not the pink, i think many people know about Juve and the pink jersey in history. I'm fine with it and yeah people should stop trashing the pink jersey, i just wish that NIKE could have used a more appropriate shade of it and scrap the checkers on it. :down:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Thank God for Fox Sports World - tonight I actually get to see some footie! Boca Juniors VS Celtic! :excited:

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #56
    Hey Boca is playing right now against celtc in forx soports

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)