Pre season Begins!!! (2 Viewers)

OP
Espectro

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #61
    Elementary me dear Watson... you see... in the first pic, clearly you can see that the wind is blowin and he is facing the sun, that why his face looks funny, and the hair its different, in the second pic, teres no wind and he is wearing glasess... thats why you THINK that they are diferent players...

like I said Elementary my dear Watson, elementary... :D

Case Closed...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    Pre Season has begun Boys, Lets get this ball rolling with or without anymore signings
    Everyone looks ready to go its gonna be a long ride

By the way Giannichedda looks just like Rui Costa ?? right>>?? hope he gots some skillz like him also was Maresca there>>?? or Just the midget Miccoli hehe

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by hambon78 ] ++
    Pre Season has begun Boys, Lets get this ball rolling with or without anymore signings
    Everyone looks ready to go its gonna be a long ride

By the way Giannichedda looks just like Rui Costa ?? right>>?? hope he gots some skillz like him also was Maresca there>>?? or Just the midget Miccoli hehe
    :LOL: Poor Micco.

Tino

Il Tedesco
    Feb 1, 2005
    At the pic with Zlatan!
    He looks confused,
    like he always is! :D
    Look in the Background, I see Viera and Emerson playing table-soccer!:cool:

Forza Juve

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
    Hahah

you guys
    guess what

I was fvcking there. Both in Torino on Sunday/Monday, saw the Stadio Delle Alpi, and then went to the Municipio were they met with the mayor at 1130. Lot of people, got some great video, of about 15 or so players all getting off the bus and right into the building. Del Piero was like a yard in front of me, it was amazing. After this, I took a train to Voghera and then went to Salice Terme, the summer village. Such an experience here. Lot of Juve fans. Took a bunch of pictures and videos. The players took the bus to the local hotel, where that ceremony was, and then in groups of 1-3 max, took these little juve shuttle cars into the training ground, and by all the fans. I got some decent shots. It was sooo cool though. Defly a dream come true.

They had a match at 730, but I had to catch a train back here to Torino. Ill most likely head back before I go, not only because Id like to see them play, and they play both Vogherese on Thurs, and also against Pavia I believe on Sunday, but because at the Juve store at the camp, I bought this shirt, and the *****es gave me the tank top version. I forgot to check the bag :(. Im pissed, but oh well. It was definately amazing.

I can now cross off two things on my list of things to do in life.
    See Del Piero, 1 yard away. :).
    See Stadio Delle Alpi. Ya it was closed, but I walked the entire perimeter taking pictures of everything.

LET THE SEASON BEGIN!!!!
    DREAMS CAN COME TRUE!!
    FORZA JUVE!!!!!

Its funny, Oliveira and Zalayeta travelled everywhere together, Buffon and Ibra always seemed to be close to, as well as Trez and Mutu.

CIAO

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    Juventus’s season 2005-2006 was officially started yesterday. After being received by Mayor Sergio Chiamparino at the Town Hall in Turin, the Bianconeri moved to the summer camp at Salice Terme, where the team was presented to the press. President Franzo Grande Stevens opened the session and thanked, on behalf of the Club, “the authorities who allowed us to come back to Salice”. Then he addressed to the journalists: “You expect me to present the team but it’s Director General Luciano Moggi to be entitled to this”.

Director General did not need to be asked twice: “This team has won the championship having the best attack and the best defence; we added Mutu in attack, Giannichedda in the midfield and Kovac and Chiellini in defence, so I’d say that Juventus can be complete like this. However we’re following the transfer market carefully, should there be any good occasion.” Vicepresident Roberto Bettega, when asked about a possible trip to London, confirmed Director General’s words:

“We’re not planning any trip to London. Talking about this, I’m really sad for what happened recently. Back to football and in particular to the transfer market, things going on must not be necessarily English.”

From the official site, but no pix :fero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)