Prandelli at Fiorentina OFFICAL! (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I wonder WHEN Prandelli is going to start. Fiorentina still has 3 games left (with Catania, Torino and Cagliari) and those are crutial to make it to Seria A.

By the way, one of the candidates to replace Cavasin was Dino Zoff.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Evelyn8 ] ++
Just turned OFFICAL PRandelli at FIorentina !
And the source was? Del Neri seems to be in line for Porto and Viola was linked with him also so Prandelli seems possible one.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
The lack of an announcement from the Juve camp points to Deschamps being the next Bianconeri coach. DD requested that nothing be said prior to the CL final, and speculation is that Juve will announce on Friday.

Prandelli will not be coaching in Serie B next year, so if Fiorentina want him they have a lot of work to do. Even if they manage to hold onto 6th place, they will then have to face an improved Perugia. I doubt the League is going to award Fiorentina another undeserved promotion, so they better win on the field or just keep Mondonico in the job.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Freddy ] ++

Whatever...WHO CARES !!
I, for one, care greatly if Fiorentina makes it to Serie A.

Two Reasons:

#1) I am a very big supporter of La Viola, and Serie A is always better when Fiorentina is there and doing well.

#2) As a Juve fan, you should definitely care as well. Fiorentina is Juve's biggest rival, by far. And vice-versa.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Serge, I agree with your post 100%, but it leaves me with this question: How can you be a supporter of Juve and Fiorentina? Do you support the Dodgers and the SF Giants? Yankees and Red Sox?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Robert, 2 words.

Roberto Baggio.

I know it doesn't sound normal, but think about this. When we talk, do the words "Sergio" and "Normal" enter your thought process in the same sentence? :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
There just is no legal precedence for it, am I right Pad? :D;)

Martin, you should've seen me when they sold Baggio to Juve. I didn't know what to do with myself :D

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Yes Martin, if you think Serge was bad after baggio was sold, you should have seen him after the legal drinking age was raised to 21. Think John Candy with a firecracker in his arse.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
"If you can't beat them, join them", I get it :D

No, I was a Juve fan before I became a Viola fan as well. So, I didn't "jump ship" once Baggio was sold.

I found the whole thing with women in Florence threatening to jump off their balconies when Roby was sold as rather amusing, but that only re-enforced my feelings for La Viola, to have the locals that supportive of their team.

OP

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #19
    Let me tell me the source Sportal

The news site that sponors/sponsored(?) Juventus
    announced it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)