Post your playlist (1 Viewer)

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #22
    Who do you think has the most varied repertoire? I got classical, rap, pop, rock, dance, instrumental, new age, latino, r&b, movie score & comedy. :D

++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++
    I would too if I had Linkin Park...

:D
    He shoots, he scores :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Erik, my list is rarely this long but lately I just got bored of listening to all of it, need some variation. And for that purpose throwing them all in is a good idea. :D

How ironic that you have them in sucky windows media player format instead :D:p

And what's wrong with mp3 anyway? :groan:
    95% of the songs in KaZaA are 128 kbps quality. (a bit less than CD qualiaty).

the rest of the songs are like CD quality.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    hydde: tu veias operacion triunfo?

i dont know how to put mine on here because i dont have winamp! i have windows media player

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Si fabiana!!! cmo sabias???

jaja no mentira, espor mi lista verdad?? =P

Deberias bajar winamp,,para asi poder poner tu lista!

SilvLightning

Sep 1, 2002
    Who do you think has the most varied repertoire? I got classical, rap, pop, rock, dance, instrumental, new age, latino, r&b, movie score & comedy. :D
    I think you win on this one.:thumb:
    I only got a bit of classical, rap, pop, dance, rock, latino, R&B, and Hebrew...

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #37
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    95% of the songs in KaZaA are 128 kbps quality. (a bit less than CD qualiaty).
    And that's supposed to prove mp3 is no good? What kind of lousy scientific statement is that? :p You set the bitrate as you want, you don't have to copy someone's low quality junk, do you? ;):D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

And that's supposed to prove mp3 is no good? What kind of lousy scientific statement is that? :p You set the bitrate as you want, you don't have to copy someone's low quality junk, do you? ;):D
    what do you mean i set the bit-rate as i want?!!?!

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #39
    When you encode your own music to mp3, you can set the bitrate to anything you want, including the bitrate for unaltered .wav files. :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

i do :p

with 1600+ songs, i got alll that + Arabic music, Amercian Oldies, Country, African (2 songs by King Afric :D ), Regae, and the Fat Albert theme :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)