post your all time dream team squad! (15 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I honestly have no idea how you consider yourself a Juve fan :p

I forgive you, since you were probably still discovering what football is back in 96 :D

When did you actually start following Juve? ;)
Questioning my following of juve :rolleyes:
I started supporting them very young because of my dad and uncles, 96-97, I was 5-6 years old. 2003 was the most devastating experience of my life, i'm still scarred by it. also scarred by 2017, we conceded more goals in the final then throughout the tournament. ultimate chokers.
I've witnessed decades of choking.

- - - Updated - - -

Mandzukic LB :lol: i love you bro don't ever change
he can't be benched, i had to place him somewhere :grin:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Gentile is not a right back, and Ronaldo is in his 2nd season. He doesn't deserve to be in an all time Juventus 11, not yet anyway.

This is like The Lakers putting Lebron in a starting 5 of Lakers legends (totally disrespectful to Kobe, Shaq, West, Kareem, Oscar, Worthy and many other Laker greats).

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Gentile did play as a defensive full back before, he was interchangeable across the whole defence.

Anything to not put any of the traditori in there is a perfectly acceptable line up for me.

Another right back shout is Antonello Cuccureddu, who was a very good player but less famous than the rest of the Juve defence at the time. Very versatile, played a lot of games for us and scored goals.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Can't say the best of history but past 25-30years
I would pick them even if it's a shame to not put Nedved in

Buffon
Thuram-Cannavaro-Chiellini-Zambrotta
Zidane-Davids-Vidal
Tevez-Vialli -Del Piero

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Gentile is not a right back, and Ronaldo is in his 2nd season. He doesn't deserve to be in an all time Juventus 11, not yet anyway.

This is like The Lakers putting Lebron in a starting 5 of Lakers legends (totally disrespectful to Kobe, Shaq, West, Kareem, Oscar, Worthy and many other Laker greats).
Legends of the game of football can be considered a legend of every club they played for IMO.
Maradona can be a Barça legend, R9 a PSV legend etc.

You might disagree.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Legends of the game of football can be considered a legend of every club they played for IMO.
Maradona can be a Barça legend, R9 a PSV legend etc.

You might disagree.
Sorry, but that's just wrong! To be a club legend, you have to have accomplished something with said club.

Ronaldo and Messi are legends of the game, but Ronaldo isn't a Juventus legend, at least not yet. The same applies to Messi if he goes to another club. You have to earn that status. Lebron is not a Lakers legend. Longevity and accomplishments for your club are what determine your status.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
My 21st Century All-Tears XI + 1 :cry:

Code:
                             Alex Manninger

Jonathan Zebina - Jean-Alain Boumsong - Olof Mellberg - Cristian Molinaro

Simone Padoin - Christian Poulsen - Felipe Melo - Alberto Aquilani

Amauri - Nicklas Bendtner

Luigi Delneri

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
This is my team due to watching football since 1994.

Ronaldo

Nedved Zidane Figo

Davids Vieira

Zambrotta Nesta F. Cannavaro Thuram

Buffon​

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Too attacking. You have 3 attacking mids and 3 forwards, ffs.
I know, I know. The club has had so many great attacking players that I couldn't help myself and put Baggio, Zidane, Trez, Del Piero, Nedved and CR7 in the same line up. Much more balanced dream team would be :

CR7 Del Piero

Zidane

Nedved Camoranesi

Deschamps

Zambrotta - Chiellini - Cannavaro - Dani Alves

Buffon​

I don't know about Thuram and Cannavaro. Great Players, but man that was so horrible when they left the club in the darkest hour
I choose players based on their abilities at their peak and not on what they did for the club.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)