Post That Picture 3.0 (2 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

and whats wrong with that, decent excuses if you ask me.
Yeah, I guess they weren't bad...but it's always wierd hearing one excuse after the other in the span of a a few days..

Oh well... like i said, it wasn't a big issue..

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Really?!...I don't remember talking to you! :confused:

Did you also talk?
no. i dont have a mic silly. :D

i was at work very early in the morning, installed skyoe just to see whats it all about, gray was on, he was talking, i was listening, then you came up, and i heard you. felt weird really, like listening a record of someones everyday chat. good thing you pronounced "fli" correctly :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

no. i dont have a mic silly. :D

i was at work very early in the morning, installed skyoe just to see whats it all about, gray was on, he was talking, i was listening, then you came up, and i heard you. felt weird really, like listening a record of someones everyday chat. good thing you pronounced "fli" correctly :D
:cool:

I'm glad I wasn't asked to say (or spell) Vilhelmas :stress:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

i remember back in the states i myself had problems pronouncing my name :D
:D

Hey.. when did you leave the US?!! I thought you studied here, or were you just here on vacation?!

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Actually it's nothing big really.... She made about half a dozen excuses to why she wouldn't speak on skype to Andy, Graham, Bes, and I. That went on for a week. You wouldn't believe the excuses. Then she just never showed up again! :D

We said fine at first and really expected her to get/use a mic, but then it got wierd, like she wanted us to keep asking her. After a while, we all realized that she never planned on getting on anyway, but she should wouldn't tell us that she won't. don't know why?! lame really.... highschool girl stuff i guess...
Fabi is just embarrassed because she sounds like a female version of FES from that 70's show

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)