Post That Picture 3.0 (4 Viewers)

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
Beirut
during the winter break i visited beirut myself, it was such a beatiful city i mean it has everything, its got a beatiful mountains then slowly u come down and find the beach and the city is just so alive! and the food i might add is AMAZING!

heres a pic i took on top of virgin i dont know if the pic will work but hers the link

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20314708/

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

during the winter break i visited beirut myself, it was such a beatiful city i mean it has everything, its got a beatiful mountains then slowly u come down and find the beach and the city is just so alive! and the food i might add is AMAZING!

heres a pic i took on top of virgin i dont know if the pic will work but hers the link

Indeed. You can never find a country in the world where you can sky and in the same time "the view of the beach infront of you". I'm glad you liked it. How was the service btw?

Great Pic, btw.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

you took that pic :shocked:

nice work :thumb:

K10

Jul 12, 2002
From a club in Trinidad.

I have an amusing picture that was taking from that same club. A chick wearing no underpants :D. I don't think people would appreciate it if I posted that :D

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Its really really really cool that you know how to fly a plane

Is it hard to make it fly? at takeoff
Very simple actually.

Taking off is easy. Landing is a bit trickier.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
cessna, caridnal, piper,

small planes, haven't flown the big ones yet.

I am moving on to helicopters soon. That's what I really wanted to do.

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

Indeed. You can never find a country in the world where you can sky and in the same time "the view of the beach infront of you". I'm glad you liked it. How was the service btw?

Great Pic, btw.
thanks :) the service there was pretty good and everyone was friendly, sadly we stayed for only one week :sad: i should go back and pay a visit

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++

Very simple actually.

Taking off is easy. Landing is a bit trickier.
Flight Sim has always been my favourite computer game. The Cesenas must be fun to maneouver. However, do you intend to get your CPL? And yea, taking off is easy. :D But ive almost never landed my plane, in flight sim. The 747s that is. :down:

Helicopters would be fun K.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)