Post That Picture 3.0 (4 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

What's "caravan"? An RV?
A trailer....

We can fix something Fli, no worries, maybe we meet in Denmark and rent 2 of these from there. The more the merrier. But I think you have to bring the booze from your home land, I am no way buying that from Sweden.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

A trailer....

We can fix something Fli, no worries, maybe we meet in Denmark and rent 2 of these from there. The more the merrier. But I think you have to bring the booze from your home land, I am no way buying that from Sweden.
you've got yourself a deal mate! :D

OP
Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,327

A trailer....

This is an RV- Recreational Vehicle.

It iss one smart idea, Jeeks! :thumb:

A big one can be rented too- to accomodate 5-6 people. Then housing costs get very very low, and you have your kichen, sleeping place and a shower!

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Stop caring about hotels and crap Elnur, we will fix RV's as you say in the states. Then it will be easier to move between cities in Germany as well. The biggest problem is that some people will not be drinking because of the driving.

OP
    Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,331
    Stop caring about hotels and crap Elnur, we will fix RV's as you say in the states. Then it will be easier to move between cities in Germany as well. The biggest problem is that some people will not be drinking because of the driving.
    Well, there are always natural non-drinkers. I have one!!! This friend of mine who will be coming never drinks.

Edit: but then where are we gonna park? Are there RV rest stations throughout Germany?

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004

Well, there are always natural non-drinkers. I have one!!! This friend of mine who will be coming never drinks.

Edit: but then where are we gonna park? Are there RV rest stations throughout Germany?
    We need a few of those :D

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004

Of course there are, they are all over the place, Germans love RVs. Actually most of the private RVs that arrive to Sweden are coming from Germany. The stations are usually well equipped with electricity and all other facilities you need.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002

This is an RV- Recreational Vehicle.

It iss one smart idea, Jeeks! :thumb:

A big one can be rented too- to accomodate 5-6 people. Then housing costs get very very low, and you have your kichen, sleeping place and a shower!
    I would still prefer renting a bmw,and sleep in it ;)

OP
    Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,337

Of course there are, they are all over the place, Germans love RVs. Actually most of the private RVs that arrive to Sweden are coming from Germany. The stations are usually well equipped with electricity and all other facilities you need.
    Everything is fine with that stuff, but there is one problem.

How do we wank?

Pado, what's your take on this?

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    Well if I get those tickets, my friend's dad friend owns a private jet company in switzerland so we may be going via a private jet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)