post picture's of your life (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mac ] ++
At the risk of never being allowed to use her computer again, i present to you juventuz very own Mrs Mac :D

Oh and the middle area had personal information for some uni thing or something, so to protect her privacy you get some more Mrs Mac pics on top ;)
Mrs. Mac my ass...

thats some CALL ME I'M HOT AND WET chick that pops up when you go to a "Victoria's Secret" webpage or something.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Admittedly it was a lame effort but you could at least have played along a little :groan:
Like i'd give you the pleasure :devil:
++ [ originally posted by Mac ] ++
Yeah stand back a bit :D
My friend took the pic. Ever heard of zoom? :rolleyes:;) btw I don't actually recall posting other pics where i was that close to the camera. In the one with the mirror, technically I was pretty far away :D But the other 1 or 2 i posted were a respectable distance IIRC
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Mrs. Mac my ass...
thats some CALL ME I'M HOT AND WET chick that pops up when you go to a "Victoria's Secret" webpage or something.
I actually thought the same thing too at first, but now I'm not so sure
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
:howler:
He's "Bergkamp version 6.9 beta" :D
"Now with ability to travel on planes!"

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by genesio ] ++

I am a Guy so

MIO
No actually DON BES is right..it is Mia..regardless if you are a guy, girl or other. It is the subject that counts...
in the same way you would not tell a girl BELLA MIO regardless if you are a guy.

By the way "Dante" I would also change the MIO SQUADRA DEL CUORE (its mia)...you sound like a guy selling knock off Prada wallets at Porta Porthese...

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
Yeah incubo thats right, im HOT AND WET and ready for you! Not.
You God dam loser, get a life.

I forgot my dam password and had to wake mac just to get his to post this.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I know it's easy to do with Photoshop, but I'm just saying it looks pretty real to me.

The only thing I'm suspicious of is the fact that she looks topless in that pic

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
I was out tonight, i had a low top on. And yea i do look naked there, but im not im afriad.

Anyway forget it, what does it matter to me, i dont care if you think thats really me or not and im pretty sure mac isnt gonna give a dam.

What do you want, a DNA sample?

Now kindly stop refering to me as HOT AND WET, and Naked and whatever else.

Idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)