post picture's of your life (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:D

oh!! Incubbo.... the "google" girl went mad at you....

about oif its true or not... i dont know.. :confused:... but she still looks cute :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I apologise, I didn't mean to say you're some kinda girl who'd post topless pics for a bunch of strangers.

It's just that those dodgy photoshop jobs don was referring to tend to involve naked girls.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Mac ] ++
I was out tonight, i had a low top on. And yea i do look naked there, but im not im afriad.

Anyway forget it, what does it matter to me, i dont care if you think thats really me or not and im pretty sure mac isnt gonna give a dam.

What do you want, a DNA sample?

Now kindly stop refering to me as HOT AND WET, and Naked and whatever else.

Idiots.
Take it easy Mrs Mac, those really are great pics. you should take the remarks as compliments. If it does offend you, then would it help if I say you're probibly ugly in real life?! ;) :wallbang:

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Take it easy Mrs Mac, those really are great pics. you should take the remarks as compliments. If it does offend you, then would it help if I say you're probibly ugly in real life?! ;) :wallbang:

Im not offended, i just asked them to stop :)

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
jaja or one that say "juventuz forum rocks" or something like that :)
No

I had to go to a friends to use her camera. And im not here for personal favours ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Oh give her a break guys, now you're acting as if she is one of those bimbos who charge people Paypal points to write stuff for them

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
Oh give her a break guys, now you're acting as if she is one of those bimbos who charge people Paypal points to write stuff for them
:dazed: they exist?! ... Pathetic! :wallbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)