Post of the month: September - voting (1 Viewer)

Post of the Month: September

• Pado

• Swag

• Mikhail

• Bozi

• Burke

• Azzurri7

• Don Bes

• Fliakis

Results are only viewable after voting.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
After August's famine of only nine nominations, the start of the season seems to have clicked everyone up a gear. I'm having trouble whittling it down to just ten nominations before it struck me that all of Bozi's contributions should be lumped. :smile:

Voting shortly.

Multiple voting - vote for more than one option.

Voting private.

Pado makes his usual awesome contribution:
The Pado said:
True Story:

There I was waiting tables at a Rome trattoria in the summer of 1992 when two Lazio youth team members came in and sat in my section. Alessandro Nesta ordered the casa al forno and Marco Materazzi ordered the Linguini with meatballs alfredo. When I served these two cafones their meals I simply said "enjoy" and began to leave. Then Materazzi says, "I'd rather enjoy your sister." So, enraged and being a bit of a pyschopath, I headbutted Marco back to the stoneage. Then he beat the shit out of me. I don't even have a sister.
I nominated Greg for, as Sadomin put it, "a good case of combining humour with topic-contribution"
swag said:
Personally, I draw my roots back to Ethiopia with the 5.8 million-year-old humanoids discovered there. Those are my ancestors. That is my culture. The rest of the people there are invaders. I lay claim to the land of Ethiopia as my homeland and will not stop the bloodshed until it is returned to its rightful owners.
Fli nominates daredevil mikhail:
mikhail said:
AbuGadanzieri's Ibra Break Capello Heart thread was a bit of an inspiration this month. Jeeks commentated that
Jeeks said:
I would like to hear what Capello is to say about the subject. This is getting like a soap opera. Soon Zebina will announce he's pregnant.
Bozi's response has to take the nomination though. Various people nominated his series of soap opera pieces. I'm making it all one nomination rather than split his vote.
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
I'm not reproducing all that here. Click on the links, ya lazy bum.

Black&White nominated Burke's usual stuff.
ßömßärdîër said:
Because you are from Malta, and that is not real Italy.
Sebi nominated Rab's admission:
Azzurri7 said:
Alright guys...
I'll have to declare very dangerous thing and that is, that Del Boy is getting Old(fuck everyone gets Old, Seba)...and he's no more the player he used to be... and I think It would be better to send him to Chievo on loan.
A few people appreciated Don Bes' second longest post ever.
Don Bes said:
allright, now that we did it, we may end this thread
Jeeks nominated Fli for editing a spammer's post to:
I am a coffee can
Then explaining with:
Fliakis said:
just wait till pado gets to you.. :pumpkin:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
mikhail

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    I'm shocked to see Swag's entry trailing in last. It's sublime and on topic within its original thread.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    mikhail said:
    I'm shocked to see Swag's entry trailing in last. It's sublime and on topic within its original thread.
    I appreciate the props, John. But it's all about context with mine. You had to be there. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)