Post of the Month: July - Nominations (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
giovanotti said:
The topic was:"Milan have hope of UEFA Cup place this season ",and Burke,Enron,Tourinorum,Stephan and Enron had a nice discussion there....everything sooooooo related to the topic.:D

Than Greg came up and made a fantastic conclusion:

:rofl: :lol:
This is fucking hilarious, I never laughed over something on the Net as much as this!!

Kudos to all 6 ix of you!!

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
Burke's reply ro Badass Devil's "where do i go from here?" thread.......

ßömßärdîër said:
I tell you where you go......

I am going to try to see what SingJuveSing would say:

"Delpie say go left at crosswalk so china become great family around me in my pants but you not hear great delpie story from son of san fran DOJO when bruce lee numbchuck headbone!"

I bet it would be something like that.
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17396&page=5

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
[EDIT: http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1110199#post1110199 - Please include links in your nominations - mikhail]

"DELPIE BEST!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i want tell story when i meet delpie what i do would be great about to send him letter from when i was from china and i tell him great fan me is about to go to dropbox tell him this

ok?

so i go get letter todelpie when in walk naked wife, she nasty, so i tell her go put rice on her body, she say no so i tell her my busy about delpie in my mind about to explode with great rapture from heaven hell and land and sea and helicopter boats so she finally understand so i great tell delpie to letter but WAIT better idea, i great tell delpie how i call in letter and send

he send back big kiss kiss poster of him from nedveds cheek and buffons hair but he also send me kiss kiss telephone number so i go local communist library tell them delpie call and i need phone when no read book from library in china land but they no tell me so i get like big restarant and throw it at them and they say ok

ok?

i get right on phone call delpie and he no pick up, i say pick up real loud and finally woman pick up and she say he no come phone now because he shower with himself so i get excited and tell her i come over from china through land like drill but she say no becuz he like fuck her so i tell her slutbecause i fuck delpie and only me because that is what i like to do when i think about naked delpie in my panites so i tell her that is she ever wants to do this again, i tell her great and i come to tell her great great about china and she tell me wht?

OKAY!!!"

was the obvious post of the month ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)