Post of the month: August - voting (1 Viewer)

Post of the month - August

• Bozi's picture caption

• mikhail's go at Zlatan

• Byron's race relations

• Enron's soothsaying

• ßömßärdîër's broseppi

• Pado 1 (thematic putdown)

• Pado 2 (swipe at Seven)

• Pado 3 (revelation)

• Pado 4 (maldini)

Results are only viewable after voting.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Sorry guys, this is really late. I haven't been online much this month - holidays, funerals, etc.

Only nine nominations this month! Poll open for 10 days, multiple voting allowed.

Bisco nominates Bozi's picture caption.
Bozi said:
Alex-"so first you put the foot inside the boot,then you pull the leces tight"
Totti-"wait, so you tie the laces after they are on the foot??"
Alex-"yes otherwise you will not get them on the foot"
Totti-"ah,ok, then what?"
Alex-"then you put that one over there and under there, then pull it through"
Totti-"pull....over....under.....wait...i got it....no,its gone"
Alex-"think you better stick to those velcro ones"
Totti-"cassano is so lucky to have capello to do i for him"
Alex-"aye but he pays a heavy price for it when he gets his ring stretched"
Totti-"why does he get his ring stretched?wont it fall off his finger?"
Alex-"no,i mean...nevermind"

Byron nominates mikhail for having a go at Zlatan.
mikhail said:
This just in: Juventus FC's third quarter profits given welcome boost by last-minute bidding in the E-Bay auction of club asset, Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

"It was touch and go there," said one analyst, "but about eighty-five bids in the last forty seconds saw the price go from €12.99 to €22,601,493.27."

The winning bid, from Luciano Moggi, topped the previous bid by just €0.04. It was Moggi's first bid.

We asked Moggi what he intended to do with his new acquisition, Moggi mumbled something about a dungeon, and payback for making it obvious that Juventus had been cheating. "I mean, clearly we weren't beating teams fairly, with a streak of piss like that up front," he said, before we blinked, and he disappeared, leaving only a billowing net curtain on the window.

Sources close to Juventus have responded to news of the sale with a joyous, "Yahoo!"
Bozi nominates Byron's race relations.
Byron said:
Zé Tahir said:
I can confirm that :D
So u have the following:

1) Palestinian flag in your profile.
2) Have arabic writing in your sig.
3) You can fly an airbus 380.

Way to go Tahir.:tup: Wont be long till somebody contacts the homeland security.
Lilianna nominates Enron's soothsaying about Inter in the year 3000.
Enron said:
Inter will still brag about "winning" the 2005-2006 Scudetto because that is all they will have accomplished besides two controversial Coppa Italies in 2045 and 2051.
d.nico nominates ßömßärdîër in the month's shortest entry:
ßömßärdîër said:
Thanks a lot, broseppi.
Jeeks nominates Pado's thematic putdown of ThePLaya:
The Pado said:
ThePLaya said:
fck coppa italia ,since when we give this competition any attention ?

we just need to be in serie A next season
Damn, next time I shit in the bucket I have to make sure to really put that top on tight . . . otherwise it leaks out and starts posting. :p
Vinny nominates Pado's swipe at Seven.
The Pado said:
Allow me to help . . . clearing my throat . . .
Seven, your bouts of depression, identity crisis, and need to feel superior to the idiots can best be addressed by turning your life over to the lord, our saviour, Jesus Christ . . . and more specifically to the Holy Catholic Church. I have been praying for you and asking the lord to direct you to the Bishop of Antwerpen who can work with you on a daily basis and put you on the path to righteousness.
Have fun.
Bozi demonstrates that Pado owns this month's thread with a double nomination revealing the true identities of Pado and Bozi's double act [1] [2]:
The Pado said:
Hi, I'm Bozi, but you can call me Rob. I live in Scotland and work in the Home for Old Fuckers. When the old fuckers aren't busy qualifying for the World Cup in England's group, they are here shitting in their pants. Well, somebody has to clean that stuff up.

Any way, I love Juventus but the team in my heart is Heart of Midlothian, Scotland's finest collection of drunken Scots and drunken Lithuanians. Fuck the Old Firm, Edinburg is where the real football is played.

Here is a pic of me kicking it on the beach in Shitsville.
The Pado said:
Hello. I am Byrone from South Africa. At first I was afraid to post my pic because I didn't want a bunch of internet wankers tossing to my pic, but then I found out how many Inter fans liked to visit this site. So . . . I was persuaded by Bozi to give our Inter friends a thrill.

P.S. I get paid ungodly amounts of money to bomb martinis all day while chasing the hotties.
Vinny nominates yet another post from Pado.
The Pado said:
Who do you have to fook in this place to get to eat Logan's maldini?

I'm not asking for me, mind you. Christ, she's just a child. I'm asking for Tifoso Lou.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
mikhail

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    Wow, this one is really level - six of the nominations have two or three votes.

OP
    mikhail

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    Bozi in the lead, closely followed by Pado, who's hot on his own heels in joint third with me... remarkably tight this month.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    mikhail said:
    Bozi in the lead, closely followed by Pado, who's hot on his own heels in joint third with me... remarkably tight this month.
    pado tight on his own ass? he will be delighted he has been trying that for years with little success, guess all those yoga classes really payed off eh?:eyebrows:

OP
    mikhail

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    Bozi said:
    pado tight on his own ass? he will be delighted he has been trying that for years with little success, guess all those yoga classes really payed off eh?:eyebrows:
    Argh, stop it now, before the coming up on himself jokes kick in.

ARGH, too late!

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    thank you guys i think i need to thank voter apathy(poor voter turn out) and the fact that pado had so many nomations to choose from otherwise i think he wouls/should have won.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)