post count (1 Viewer)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Just curious...

1. Why? When you get to your 1000th post just post one more and you're no long on 1000 posts.
2. Who cares about thier post counts?

OP
River

River

Jun 15, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    It catches my eye and makes me thing what a waste of time :D

There isnt much of a reason, I just dont want to have 1000+ posts on a juve forum. No big deal :)

So anyway I dont need to ask. Heres my ultimatum:

Reduce post count to 100.
    Or else ill post up until 999 then re-register.

thanks for your time :D

OP
    River

River

Jun 15, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Martin is the man to sleep with ;)

Or, you could just delete some of your first posts here.
    Damn I dont think the chances of Martin doing it are that great :)

++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    She doesnt want us to think she doesnt have a life
    Not at all. I dont have much of a life right now. Summer holidays kill :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
    Damn I dont think the chances of Martin doing it are that great :)
    What, sleeping with you? :D

And don't you get me started on post counts reflecting how much of a life someone has :(:groan:

OP
    River

River

Jun 15, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

What, sleeping with you? :D

Oh dam I was asking for that :D
    And don't you get me started on post counts reflecting how much of a life someone has :(:groan:
    Its nothing to do with having a life, its not like im taking it serious or something. Still gonna do it though. Nevermind moderators, i'll take care of it myself :stuckup: :middle-finger-smilie:

OP
    River

River

Jun 15, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    On a totally different topic. You know what would be really useful.

When you click 'view todays active threads' (maybe people dont browse that way, but i do:D). Anyways when you go in there, if you want to open a thread it goes to the first page, then you gotta click last. So for every thread i ever open i have to go to the first page first. Now I was thinking, wouldnt it be cool if there was a 'go to last page' option in the 'view todays active threads'?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    If you look waaaay over to the right side of the column, you see the name of the poster who made the last post in the thread, along with a blue button. That button takes you to the last post of the thread.

OP
    River

River

Jun 15, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    If you look waaaay over to the right side of the column, you see the name of the poster who made the last post in the thread, along with a blue button. That button takes you to the last post of the thread.
    Oh coool. This was really starting to get on my nerves. Wooohoo. Yippie yippie.

(sorry if I got alittle over excited there)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
    On a totally different topic. You know what would be really useful.

When you click 'view todays active threads' (maybe people dont browse that way, but i do:D). Anyways when you go in there, if you want to open a thread it goes to the first page, then you gotta click last. So for every thread i ever open i have to go to the first page first. Now I was thinking, wouldnt it be cool if there was a 'go to last page' option in the 'view todays active threads'?
    on the same page, look at the little blue button on the left (beside the name of the thread. It takes you to the first post in the thread after you last logged out.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
    on the same page, look at the little blue button on the left (beside the name of the thread. It takes you to the first post in the thread after you last logged out.
    :eek: I didn't know that. I always use "View today's active threads" and use the last post in the thread button. My, just when I think I have this place figured out :embarass:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I didnt know that either. I always use the "View new threads" option, go to the first page and then press "View unread posts" :undecide:

Cool :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)