Post a pic of your favourite Juve Jersey! (1 Viewer)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Inlight of all these uncertain times & negative vibes going around,id like for us to have an uplifting thread.

So please take a picture(not a downloaded pic)of ur favourite Juve jersey & state ur reason why its your favourite of the lot.

My favourite jersey was a gift given to me by my ex-gf's dad,its signed by Zinedine Zidane before he departed for Real.It cost an arm & a leg & i will for ever cherish it.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    Azzurri7 said:
    Kappa and Sony are my fav....

I like this one aswell.
    I have that one too,but with Nedved on it. I want pics of your personal stash Rab.take a pic with ur mobile & upload it.:)

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    well i have to say i just got my brand new home top yeterday and it is fucking excellent, gone is eth space age fabric and it feels like a real football top again, brilliant

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Byrone said:
    I have that one too,but with Nedved on it. I want pics of your personal stash Rab.take a pic with ur mobile & upload it.:)

I'll do that bro, I have over 9kits 8 of them still stuck in Beirut, When I'll have them I'll make sure to upload them.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Ive got one of Thierry Henrys jerseys when he was at juve, very limited. Certificate of Authenticity comes with it too. I'll send in the photo shortly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)