Portuguese SuperLiga (1 Viewer)

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
Try opening them on a new window :) i checked every link i gave u so far and they worked fine hehe but i don't understand,what's ur connection with portugal? u'r nickname is portuguese (Ze) but ur flag isn't so i'm just wondering :p

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #64
    thanx mate ;)

---

the links won't work for me, a window comes up that says:

"Esta a tentar aceder a um conteudo multimedia so desponivel para clientes SAPO ADSL, Netcabo e Telepac" :confused:

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #65
    KroniK said:
    Try opening them on a new window :) i checked every link i gave u so far and they worked fine hehe but i don't understand,what's ur connection with portugal? u'r nickname is portuguese (Ze) but ur flag isn't so i'm just wondering :p
    hehe, no connection. I just like portugal and brazil. don't ask me why. love the language (the brazilian one though :p) and the people (both), the music (brazilian, only know one portuguese group, called Madre Deus" and their song "vaca do fogo") :p

KroniK

X32 IARO
    May 20, 2005
    Zé Tahir said:
    thanx mate ;)

---

the links won't work for me, a window comes up that says:

"Esta a tentar aceder a um conteudo multimedia so desponivel para clientes SAPO ADSL, Netcabo e Telepac" :confused:
    :( I'm a Sapo ADSL client so i can see them but i don't know how to upload those videos ermmmmmm sorry my friend :(

Zé Tahir said:
    hehe, no connection. I just like portugal and brazil. don't ask me why. love the language (the brazilian one though :p) and the people (both), the music (brazilian, only know one portuguese group, called Madre Deus" and their song "vaca do fogo") :p
    I remember u saying that u liked our language and the film "Cidade de Deus" :D have u seen the movie with richard gere as a lawyer to edward norton who was charged with killing a priest? It's called Primal Fear / Raiz do Medo em portugues and it's main theme is Cançao do Mar from portuguese singer Dulce Pontes :D it's really good ;) i personally don't like much brazilian music because it's mostly ballads but that song by dulce pontes really got to me :D

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #67
    KroniK said:
    :( I'm a Sapo ADSL client so i can see them but i don't know how to upload those videos ermmmmmm sorry my friend :(

I remember u saying that u liked our language and the film "Cidade de Deus" :D have u seen the movie with richard gere as a lawyer to edward norton who was charged with killing a priest? It's called Primal Fear / Raiz do Medo em portugues and it's main theme is Cançao do Mar from portuguese singer Dulce Pontes :D it's really good ;) i personally don't like much brazilian music because it's mostly ballads but that song by dulce pontes really got to me :D
    Oh damn, that's sux. Know of any other sites? I found a few videos on this site, but its a little complicated and disorganized : http://www.rtp.pt/wportal/multimedia/video/index.php

--
    Oh I'll have to download that :D And ya I loved City of God. Those kids are were ture "malandro's" eh? :p I'm not like into that kind of music, but I like some of those. I mainly like brazilian rap, like Marcelo D2, Charlie Brown Jr, and some rock like Skank, O Rappa, and there's a song by Cazuza, " O Tempo Não Pára" . Have you heard of any of them?

oh movies, have you seen Carandiru? it's a really good movie as well

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #68
    just downloaded it, it's good. a little somber though. so is it portuguese or brazilian?

KroniK

X32 IARO
    May 20, 2005
    Zé Tahir said:
    Oh damn, that's sux. Know of any other sites? I found a few videos on this site, but its a little complicated and disorganized : http://www.rtp.pt/wportal/multimedia/video/index.php

--
    Oh I'll have to download that :D And ya I loved City of God. Those kids are were ture "malandro's" eh? :p I'm not like into that kind of music, but I like some of those. I mainly like brazilian rap, like Marcelo D2, Charlie Brown Jr, and some rock like Skank, O Rappa, and there's a song by Cazuza, " O Tempo Não Pára" . Have you heard of any of them?

oh movies, have you seen Carandiru? it's a really good movie as well
    That's the only site i know with videos for all goals for every fixture but i'll post other ones as soon as a find them ;) rtp's site suckz,it's only good for the programming LOol :X

That song it's worth the download (if u like madredeus that is ;)) e os moleques brasileiros sao mto sacanas mesmo :D I'm more into Alternative/Hard Rock so I don't really know any of those bands,but i'll search for the Time Never Stops song ;)

some friends told me about that movie but i didn't catch it on theaters :( I'll rent it someday :p

Off to bed I go and I can't promise to post here everyday,since TBH i'm more into Juventus and transfer talk,but i'll try to give some imput about each fixture on my country's league ;) damn,this forum is addictive :p I'm spending hours here lately :D

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #70
    KroniK said:
    That's the only site i know with videos for all goals for every fixture but i'll post other ones as soon as a find them ;) rtp's site suckz,it's only good for the programming LOol :X

That song it's worth the download (if u like madredeus that is ;)) e os moleques brasileiros sao mto sacanas mesmo :D I'm more into Alternative/Hard Rock so I don't really know any of those bands,but i'll search for the Time Never Stops song ;)

some friends told me about that movie but i didn't catch it on theaters :( I'll rent it someday :p

Off to bed I go and I can't promise to post here everyday,since TBH i'm more into Juventus and transfer talk,but i'll try to give some imput about each fixture on my country's league ;) damn,this forum is addictive :p I'm spending hours here lately :D
    ok, I will download it, and get back to you ;) You should download some Skank songs though, it's really good. I'll recommend you a few songs. And don worry, this thread will be history in a couple of hours :D

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #71
    LISBON, March 15 (Xinhuanet) -- Vitoria Guimaraes beat Benfica 1-0 to reach the semifinals of the Portuguese Cup on Wednesday thanks to a first-half goal by striker Dario.

It is the second successive blow for the champions after a 0-0 home draw with Naval in the premier league on Sunday left them seven points behind leaders Porto after 26 matches.

Lowly Guimaraes, who had defender Cleber sent off for a second booking in the 67th minute, clinched the tie when Dario tapped in a free kick by Neca after 22 minutes.

In the other quarter-final ties, Porto's South Africa striker Benni McCarthy struck twice in a 2-1 extra-time win at Maritimo, while cup holders Vitoria Setubal were also taken the distance before a 2-1 win at home to Boavista in extra time.

Sporting complete the lineup in the last four after winning 2-0 at Academica with goals by Brazilian striker Deivid after 50 minutes and winger Nani in stoppage time. Enditem

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

didn't wanna start a thread, i might get a reply here. i'm curious about a player from sporting, joao moutinho. yes, the one that's wicked in the last 2 fm's. can anyone give me some more info on this player? is he a starter for sporting? to what player would you compaire him? c.ronaldo or perhaps rui costa?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)