pop-up killer (1 Viewer)

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
well the Google toolbar has a nice little inbuilt popup blocker. Works like a charm.

If you want the popup to show up, just press Ctrl when the page loads.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
so what pop-up do u reccomend me?
For the last time, Mozilla

++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
:D

Ingenious really.

First distribute an instrument of torture that allows moronic javascript to open popup windows when you least expect them and desire to see them.

Then watch people's frustrations grow to the point where they invent their own tools that block popups, continuously consuming a slice of the cpu time. A self contradictory system, how brilliant. We might as well flush five bucks down the toliet everyday, it doesn't get dumber than that.
:D

++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Mozilla to the rescue. gray, what is the mozilla count?
Meaning the number of converts we have? Umm i'm not quite sure really.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
Meaning the number of converts we have? Umm i'm not quite sure really.
None according to the forum stats! I assume it's reading Mozilla as Netscape? I'm a convert, but I can only use Moz at home, as I've said. I'm going to campaign for it on the network here next year. :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Yeah but those stats aren't very credible, I very much doubt that 2.5% of our users actually use Konqueror, while Netscape isn't exactly hot these days (besides, Netscape is just an old version of Mozilla with some spyware and without the goodies). But however they implemented the browser detection, IE isn't below 90%, which is a reason to celebrate in itself :party:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)