POP quiz (1 Viewer)

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
You wake up in a room. Youre locked in a room and it is all dark. You fumble around to find a box of matches with only two matches in it and a little steel ball. You strike a match to look around the room and you see three people bound and gagged. You finally see a light switch and you flick it on. To your horror!!! The other people in the room are George Bush, Tony Blair and Silvio Berlusconi. You freak out!!

In the middle of the room there is a pellet gun. You reach for the pellet gun with lighting speed. You load it with your hands trembling trying hard to find the barrel. George nearly has the duct tape of his mouth. Hes mumbling for a hit of cocaine. Tony is crying so loud that it's hard to hear yourself think. While Silvio uses the grease from his hair to write the letters WMDI on the wall.

You try to figure out what WMDI mean. Then it comes to you like a flash of lighting(Or Zlatans goal against Hungary).

"WMDI"... "WMDI"

"Which Motherf**cker Deserves it"

Pop quiz hotshot!!

What do you do? What do you do?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Ill put all their three heads side by side. Stick the gun on Bush's head and shoot hoping that the bullet somehow penetrates Bush's head on to Berlusconi's head and out into Blair's head .3 in 1:D....Iv done humanity a favour:D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
i'd leave the room.
You can't just leave, the thing is locked. :D

I'd punch Bush in the face, kick Blair in the groin, put an Inter jersey on Berlusconi then shoot the lock of the door of the room and leave.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Probably point the gun at the them and make them do sexual things to each other, and take pictures and blackmail them and live a good life.

Dec 20, 2004
i'd sit there and talk with them, maybe play some poker have a few beers. Untie them. Nothing violent, but before we all leave happy, i take Berlusconi and tell him to make sure Milan never wins the Scudeto

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

You can't just leave, the thing is locked. :D

I'd punch Bush in the face, kick Blair in the groin, put an Inter jersey on Berlusconi then shoot the lock of the door of the room and leave.
You would so miss that shot :D

OP
Shoryuken

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #19
    Everybody talking about killing, its not soposed to be a violent thread, Its a pellet gun ffs, relax guys its just for fun.

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Rami ] ++
    Ill put all their three heads side by side. Stick the gun on Bush's head and shoot hoping that the bullet somehow penetrates Bush's head on to Berlusconi's head and out into Blair's head .3 in 1:D....Iv done humanity a favour:D
    :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)