Polish Juve fans need help (6 Viewers)

OP

Sorek

Sep 4, 2014
  • Thread Starter #22
    I dont understand. I'm here first day. Love Juve and wont watching in my digital platform nc+ so I please you for vote.

Double accounts ? For what ?

OP

Sorek

Sep 4, 2014
  • Thread Starter #30
    One more time I please for support. Barcelona kids vote for Atletico.

Please Juve fans help us.

Poland love Juve. 32 sul Campo.

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    If this idea happened in my country we would only could watch English teams games.
    Why do you think Juve is winning this one? There is no Real/Barca or EPL team to vote for on this day. I think we would even lose against Bayern/Dortmund fans. Btw Juve, Real and Roma fans are voting for Roma in the second voting but it's impossible to beat 'mes que un cunt'.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Why do you think Juve is winning this one? There is no Real/Barca or EPL team to vote for on this day. I think we would even lose against Bayern/Dortmund fans. Btw Juve, Real and Roma fans are voting for Roma in the second voting but it's impossible to beat 'mes que un cunt'.
    I know from experience that they show Polish channels in Cyprus (majority of bar staff there) so the APOEL fans are probably helping.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
    I suggest a creator of this thread to ask for help in some Indonesian Juve forum, you would easily have 80 percent by the end of that voting.

They are good and there are tons of them. :lol: Try that.

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    I suggest a creator of this thread to ask for help in some Indonesian Juve forum, you would easily have 80 percent by the end of that voting.

They are good and there are tons of them. :lol: Try that.
    good idea :lol:
    @Albertmare @poncotempo @da_ledgeaun @frick @tyouto

please ask Indonesian Juve fans to vote for Juve and Roma here: http://www.canalplus.pl/sport/oferta-sportowa
    :D

- - - Updated - - -

I know from experience that they show Polish channels in Cyprus (majority of bar staff there) so the APOEL fans are probably helping.
    Maybe, but what's the population of Cyprus? Like 50 people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)