POLAND vs. Serbia & Montenegro (1 Viewer)

KOPITE

Nov 12, 2003
The match is on Sunday most likely it will be the same line up as poland and italy´s game and the result of a 3-1 win for Poland it will be a confidence booster for them. But it will be difficult for Poland becuase Serbia & Montenegro are coming to get a win not a loss.

What are your thoughts on this game the azzuri fans and the polish fans also!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by KOPITE ] ++
The match is on Sunday most likely it will be the same line up as poland and italy´s game and the result of a 3-1 win for Poland it will be a confidence booster for them. But it will be difficult for Poland becuase Serbia & Montenegro are coming to get a win not a loss.

What are your thoughts on this game the azzuri fans and the polish fans also!
so i'm not allowed to give my opinion cuz i'm no azurri nor polish fan(kidding)

i've got a feeling your serbian:cool:

anyway i do think the 3-1 over Italy will be a booster for Poland so i think
Poland 2-1 Serbia

gray

Apr 22, 2003
my gosh a new member posted a thread in the right forum :eek:

hehe welcome kopite ;)

If the youth team is anything to go by, Poland should be scared :scared: but i doubt it it...

S&M are missing some key players, i've since forgotten all of them but Jestrovic.... but that's saying enough :undecide:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
i'm just talking generally ;)

hangon, weren't u the one who kept posting results from other leagues into the live matchday thread? Or am i getting u mixed up? Oh well :confused:

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
S&M (you have to like this abbriviation:D) is a team that none ever knows what to expect from....

If Vidic doesnt play, the defence is shaky....

Stankovic never performs for NT, no matter how good he does for Lazio...

Kovacevic & Milosevic same, Kezman doesnt play for NT....

If they ever get together, hire a good shrink.....They would, on the day, be a decent opponent to anyone...

Onve upon a time they used to be called "European Brasilians", now all they do is break my nerves.....

OP

KOPITE

Nov 12, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    my gosh a new member posted a thread in the right forum :eek:

hehe welcome kopite ;)

If the youth team is anything to go by, Poland should be scared :scared: but i doubt it it...

S&M are missing some key players, i've since forgotten all of them but Jestrovic.... but that's saying enough :undecide:
    THANKS FOR THE WELCOMING
    i only wish the polish team was like the youth team they really are great, yeah i know the S&M youth team are really good they just beat Norway
    5-1 in Belgrade which is a GREAT result... but i don´t think that there squad is as good hopefully they wont be we´ll just have to wait and see.

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
    no problem with that :D

S&M has a lot of work to do, so losing in a friendly is not a issue....

I'm actually quite happy that the yscored three goals, and that none of the scorers is a member of the "old" guard, which i want out of the team....

OP

KOPITE

Nov 12, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19
    POLAND 4 =Andrzej Niedzielan (27), Grzegorz Rasiak (30), Kamil Kosowski (74), Maciej Żurawski (83)

S&M 3- Branko Bosković (70), Zvonimir Vukić (80), Ivica Iliev (87).

poland played so well the first half counterattacking the oppisition and scoring off of that S&M did nothing but watch but then everything changed the second half Poland just thought as always...oh look its 2-0 lets let loose and just stopped playing IDIOTS...then coceded 3 goals which was really bad...even though they won it was still a bad result Janas (polish coach) wasn´t happy with the result. but over all we didn´t lose and thats what counts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)