Pol Lirola (21 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
:tup:

Honestly if i should choose 1 first team player to get injury, i would pick Dani Alves, not because he play badly, but because have many quality RB/RWB.
Honestly, if I had to pick one of our starters to get a long term injury it'd probably be him :D

Not that it doesn't weaken us, but it's probably the position we have the most quality cover right now.
You really thought I wouldn't notice such an obvious act of plagiarism :disagree:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:tup:

Honestly if i should choose 1 first team player to get injury, i would pick Dani Alves, not because he play badly, but because have many quality RB/RWB.
We will miss Alves playmaking ability which was compensating for the lack of central creativity tho. At least untill Dybala is back. Which we obviously, should not rush

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Hope we bring him in next season to replace Lichtsteiner. Has had a pretty good season so far with an underperforming Sassuolo. Obviously he isn't anywhere near the finished product yet, but potential is clearly there.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Don't Sassuolo have an option on him after the second season of the loan?

Pretty sure they do and I'd imagine they are going to activate that option.

Apr 9, 2015
Don't be to hurried. He still need al lot of experience. I don't know if you watch him, but he makes several defending mistakes each game (Like Dani Alves does by us). After this season we can evaluate him and I think we will let him there for another year. He isn't starter in the last matches, but he has the potential obviously.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)