Please Sign The Petition (1 Viewer)

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Ok i know that many of you well most of you dont like the juventus.com site so i made a petition demandig the club to upgrade the site.even if you think that it wont make a diffrence sign just to show you care cause maybe just maybe it will work and in the end this wont take a minute to sign.

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/JUVE2005/

And please if u are a member in another forum or u have friends who cares about juve send this to them if you really care.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Man that is cheap!! thats my Idea :fero:

I dont know if you read it in the juventus.com thread, or its some kind of a "coincedence"! but I was just finishing the wording of a petition using the same site u used!! You even basically got the same ideas!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by zambrota19 ] ++

I dont know if you read it in the juventus.com thread, or its some kind of a "coincedence"! but I was just finishing the wording of a petition using the same site u used!! You even basically got the same ideas!
What do you want, a cookie? [/Chris Rock] :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Pretty much everyone would have the same suggestions for a revamped Juve site

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
na I already signed it mooji, but still it was something i was excited about and wanted to do it...show me some support countryman!!:)

But what is done is done...after all its all for our beloved juve!

OP
Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7

i did read ur posts and i know its ur idea i give u the credit for'it but that dosent matter the change is what matters :)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    well i signed it just for the hell of it. without me there was no chance of them even reading it :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    na I already signed it mooji, but still it was something i was excited about and wanted to do it...show me some support countryman!!:)

But what is done is done...after all its all for our beloved juve!
    You'll get a digital pat on the back from me for going ahead with it... How's that?

:D

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    I started a thread 4 months ago regarding Juve's terrible website. Go look at Inter's site- its real professional !!

The petition is a good idea, I hope it works

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    petitiononline ain't working...
    I was able to pull it up, after a long time of waiting...

Then, after I signed it, it took forever to process....

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
    i signed it but i doubt they ll do antyhing or giv a rats ass about it ..... there only about 20 people signed so far...
    "A journey starts with a single step"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)