Please Sign The Petition (1 Viewer)

Geof

May 14, 2004
you should post this on all the Juve forums, and mail to the fan sites if you want to have an impact.

It's not with 30 sigs that you'll change anything.

Anyway, I signed!

Dec 26, 2004
Signed....
The English version of Juventus.com is just terrible, The site administrator should remmber that most Juve fan around the world don't understand Italian so we need a more up-to-date offical site.

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
No offence but has anyone ever heard of anything being achieved thanks to petitiononline? I mean petitions are weak enough at the best of times.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
just about another 10million signatures to go :D
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
No offence but has anyone ever heard of anything being achieved thanks to petitiononline? I mean petitions are weak enough at the best of times.
I think everyone knows the harsh truth, but they're all in denial

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
63 now ;) I'll tell some friends of mine too! I think we need much more than 63 signatures...:(

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Man oh man, the official website sucks so much that you're better off getting the facts from heresay than that website.

All they post are historic facts, news that aren't really "new" so what's the point of posting it to the website. It takes long for them to post information.

It's not even an interactive website.

I'd hate to say this but I wish we could hire the web host of ManU because their website is excellent. A friend of mine who is a ManU fan has told me many stories about how interactive their website is. I can only shut up because I don't have anything to brag about our official website.

Juventinho,

I also suggest that you add from the list of things we want an Interactive Membership Club where we, the fans, can address our questions to the coach, players, and staff.

ManU.com allows their fans/members to ask question to Fergie. But of course, that's an automated email because Fergie isn't exactly paid to answer emails on the website. But still, it's worth knowing that the club hears what we have to say.

I signed your petition, good luck!

I'm #69

Let's be counted!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)