Please help us.... (1 Viewer)

OP
€lke

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #43
    Little question...How can i put a link in my signature? It's in my sig now...but you cna't click on it if you know what I mean :)

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Yeah, the Don Bes image that Graham is sporting is freakin' out more than Don!

Oh, and btw, you got my vote too, €lke.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juventinho ] ++
    hey guys join the best soccer forum ever http://www.soccer24-7.com/forum/ all europe clubs meet there with a forum for every league with sub forums for every clubs i would like to see new juventinis there anyway just take a look and i'l bet that you'l join.
    erm wouldn't there have a high possibility of flmae wars that can occur?

BTW I have voted through my other com.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    I voted but that was pointless. You'll never win this. Maybe if it was a small company or something, Virgin would have advertised that like crazy and theres always some guy that will have 10,000 people voting for him :D

Sep 28, 2002
    i also need some help. i want to buy this season's third jersey, but right now im broke. beer is expensive you see. can you donate me one euro each. pretty please. pm for my bank account number.

Apr 12, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    i also need some help. i want to buy this season's third jersey, but right now im broke. beer is expensive you see. can you donate me one euro each. pretty please. pm for my bank account number.
    If you give me ur number, I'll just wait until its full, then hack in and steal it all.

Have you ever seen The hunt for Red October.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)