Please help us.... (1 Viewer)

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
dont you know something with one of those cards? you can use it without registering a credit/debit card but then you would just need to spend the money on ebay :D Still works though.

Sep 28, 2002
what cards? i emailed them asking if i can have an account they said no, they dont alow that because of some legal things. and that theyb are working to fix that. yeah right.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
what cards? i emailed them asking if i can have an account they said no, they dont alow that because of some legal things. and that theyb are working to fix that. yeah right.
Why did you ask them? Just make one. Use a false details.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
According to the moderator's logic, this thread should have been closed a while ago. But then again, their thread closing logic is not very logical, sorry to say.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

That might sound criminal but really it isnt. I didnt use real details either. When you pay for something in paypal you just select the have posted to a different address thing and put your real address in. You can easily use it.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
tell you to add your real address? how are they gonna know what my real address is :D

You can use the system with whatever address you want.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

thats the point, i tried. when you go to paypal.com they asked to select your country. what do you know, there's no lithuania there. i chose the closest by alphabet, luxembourg. i registered, when they asked me for shipping address, i gave the real one. after all that, you need to verify the account. they asked for my card details, they took some money, which should've been credited to my ebay account. normally thats enough. but my registration address and shipping address were different. different countries! therefore they asked me for an utility bill to be faxed. with my registration address. which was supposed to be in luxemboug :lazy:

end of story. though maybe not. i will email them again and ask for those 2$ back. after all, they've charged me for nothing. for service they were unable to provide. i'll never use them again. ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)