Players You'd Keep (2 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Byrone said:
Could try that but the massive bulge in my pants would be a straight give away.
oohh errrrr.....i thought it was only rab who got sexually aroused watching del piero play:oops:

4vri3l

Jul 5, 2006
i choose...

1. Cannavaro
2. Zambrotta
3. Del Piero

actually, i wanna choose buffon, camoranesi... but i hope both of them don't be selled to other clubs... just for loan 1 year if we demote to serie B...

if i were juve's coach.. i would sell emerson, zebina, viera as soon as possible....

Dec 29, 2005
To stay:Del Piero. Cannavaro, Thuram, Nedved, Bojinov.

Other players that are over 29-30 we should sell (Emerson,Vieira,Gianiccheda...) and the rest we should loan out (Zambrotta, Buffon, Trezequet, Camoranesi, Chielini, Balzaretti, Ibrahimovic, Marchionni,...).

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
1. Alessandro Del Piero: He's a true Juve legend, simple as that.

2. Fabio Cannavaro: Who wouldn't want the world's best defender in their team? Fabio is an outstanding centre back who wears his heart on his sleeve and he should be vice captain to DP.

3. Gianluca Zambrotta: So versatile, so willing, so determined, so classy. Zambrotta has been an excellent player for us over the years and it would be a shame for him to leave as he reaches his peak because of a scandal.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Stuart said:
1. Alessandro Del Piero: He's a true Juve legend, simple as that.

2. Fabio Cannavaro: Who wouldn't want the world's best defender in their team? Fabio is an outstanding centre back who wears his heart on his sleeve and he should be vice captain to DP.

3. Gianluca Zambrotta: So versatile, so willing, so determined, so classy. Zambrotta has been an excellent player for us over the years and it would be a shame for him to leave as he reaches his peak because of a scandal.
i think cannavaro and zambrotta should be loaned out for one season

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I would like many to stay but if we are relegated I would feel sorry for Zambrotta....and perhaps Cannavaro and Buffon who definately can play another yaer in top flight....

I really like Canna, since his Parma days... I would love to see him still as Juventino...

Buffon, Canna, Zambo, Alex and Ibra ;p I'd like to see what he can pull in serie B

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)