Players You'd Keep (1 Viewer)

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
Tom said:
With all the uncertainty over our players whereabouts for next season, due mostly down to the whole corruption saga, which 3 players would you most like to keep and why?

Personally

1) FABIO CANNAVARO - the world cup has proved he is the best defender in the world, not that we didn't know already. Simply phenomenal player and would help us make a swift return to serie A if we get relegated

2) LUCA ZAMBROTTA - again for playing reasons, he's the best fullback in the world, and so versatile. I also think like Cannavaro he has a Juventus heart and a fair few years left at the top level

3) GIGI BUFFON - I reckon out of all the players remaining we could probably get the most money for our keeper if we went down. Otherwise he's pretty handy in net if nobody wanted him for a decent price :D

those are the guys who i want to stay plus Nedved.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 26, 2004
Tom said:
With all the uncertainty over our players whereabouts for next season, due mostly down to the whole corruption saga, which 3 players would you most like to keep and why?

Personally

1) FABIO CANNAVARO - the world cup has proved he is the best defender in the world, not that we didn't know already. Simply phenomenal player and would help us make a swift return to serie A if we get relegated

2) LUCA ZAMBROTTA - again for playing reasons, he's the best fullback in the world, and so versatile. I also think like Cannavaro he has a Juventus heart and a fair few years left at the top level

3) GIGI BUFFON - I reckon out of all the players remaining we could probably get the most money for our keeper if we went down. Otherwise he's pretty handy in net if nobody wanted him for a decent price :D

I would choose the same three.. DP and Neddy will stay anyway ;)

-Tom

Nov 16, 2004
- Cannavaro (no need to give reasons :D )
- Zambrotta (this is just wishful thinking)
- Del Piero (not that unlikely)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Byrone said:
Yeah but that is rather harsh on Zalayeta.
when you think of the money he is on and compare it to the amount of appearances i think it is fair, he never has been juve material

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
when you think of the money he is on and compare it to the amount of appearances i think it is fair, he never has been juve material
But he has been a loyal & trusted servant for the club none the less.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Byrone said:
But he has been a loyal & trusted servant for the club none the less.
yeah fair enough, though it must be easy to be loyal when you earn so much for so little work:D
though in all fairness when he has scored it has usually been important

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
yeah fair enough, though it must be easy to be loyal when you earn so much for so little work:D
though in all fairness when he has scored it has usually been important
True:D Id jump at the chance to be a ballboy at Juve,no jokes!:pint:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Byrone said:
True:D Id jump at the chance to be a ballboy at Juve,no jokes!:pint:
think you might be a bit big for that now mate, unless you convinced them that you were a distant relative of peter crouch and are really only 12

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
think you might be a bit big for that now mate, unless you convinced them that you were a distant relative of peter crouch and are really only 12
Could try that but the massive bulge in my pants would be a straight give away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)