Players You Miss Most? (2 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Wow. Some retarded ingrates hating on a guy who sacrificed sweat, blood, and tears for the club for 4 years.
How the he'll am I hating ?
I simply don't give a fuck about him anymore he isn't our player,he asked to leave and it was his job to "sacrifice" blood,sweat,tears and "it's not" like he was getting paid 4.5m/y , Juve helped him to become player he is today , I don't hate him,he did great as Box to Box here,but why would I miss a guy who wanted to leave in the 1st place ?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I simply don't give a fuck about him anymore he isn't our player,he asked to leave and it was his job to "sacrifice" blood,sweat,tears and "it's not" like he was getting paid 4.5m/y , Juve helped him to become player he is today , I don't hate him,he did great as Box to Box here,but why would I miss a guy who wanted to leave in the 1st place ?
Juve helped him become what he is, yet you forget that he was one of the major reasons we are back to where we at right now, so I think showing a little respect is the least you can do.

With regards to your last sentence, you should miss him because we are a weakened team without him.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
He could've had a treble with Bayern, he could've helped Arsenal win their first league title if he went there instead of here, he could've walked into almost any midfield in the world Barcelona's when he left Bayer Lev. It's not as if he magically transformed as a player because he wore our shirt, as a matter of fact it's the opposite, our shirt has gained some worth after it being tainted for so long by the Poulsen's and Sissoko's of the world, Vidal gave it worth again.

This bitch, is the bitch that got other bitches looking at you.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't understand how people can argue that we aren't weaker without him. An inform Vidal is the best at what he does. He's a fucking beast. No number of Marchisios, Pogbas, or Khediras can replace that IMHO. As things stand, we are fucking weaker without him.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I don't understand how people can argue that we aren't weaker without him. An inform Vidal is the best at what he does. He's a fucking beast. No number of Marchisios, Pogbas, or Khediras can replace that IMHO. As things stand, we are fucking weaker without him.
Here's a thing.

Do we really need to 'replace' Vidal ?

Think about this.

We'd no longer need a guy to cover Pirlo's ass which Vidal was doing all his time here.
We no longer (exactly) need a goal-scoring midfielder because we'll have a variety of options upfront along with a quality AM.

What we need is a player (in Vidal's position) to keep the midfield ticking and maintain the dacdical flow..Can Khedira's and Sturaro's step up to the plate ? Well it remains to be seen.It just a little tactical tweak we're doing at the moment.

But we'll be a different team next season and Khedira,Sturaro or Asamoah shouldnt be seen as a Vidal 'replacement'.They should be judged separately as their roles wont exactly be similar.

Still believe Tevez is our biggest loss by far.Thats why i think we'll be a bit weaker.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Juve helped him become what he is, yet you forget that he was one of the major reasons we are back to where we at right now, so I think showing a little respect is the least you can do.

With regards to your last sentence, you should miss him because we are a weakened team without him.
Well I agree he was one of the reasons why we are here , he did great for Juve in his 3 seasons , in his 4th season he was still good (After his injury)

Even he was never one of my favourite players I would like to have him here (Not as AM) , but since he wanted to leave no reason to cry about him, or be mad at Marotta , because Vidal himself asked to leave , I'll never miss someone who doesn't want to stay .

And yes I agree with you our team is weaker without Vidal.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
He could've had a treble with Bayern, he could've helped Arsenal win their first league title if he went there instead of here, he could've walked into almost any midfield in the world Barcelona's when he left Bayer Lev. It's not as if he magically transformed as a player because he wore our shirt, as a matter of fact it's the opposite, our shirt has gained some worth after it being tainted for so long by the Poulsen's and Sissoko's of the world, Vidal gave it worth again.

This bitch, is the bitch that got other bitches looking at you.
Bayern Leverkusen didn't want to sell him at Bayern,and sold to Juve instead .

I don't think Arsenal wanted him,but even if they wanted he thought Juve might be better option than Arsenal .

No fucking way he could have walked in Barcelona's midfield, he had tons of potential while playing for Bayern Leverkusen , but here he became world class no doubt about that.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Bayern Leverkusen didn't want to sell him at Bayern,and sold to Juve instead .

I don't think Arsenal wanted him,but even if they wanted he thought Juve might be better option than Arsenal .

No fucking way he could have walked in Barcelona's midfield, he had tons of potential while playing for Bayern Leverkusen , but here he became world class no doubt about that.
Sorry i meant bar barcelona, any midfield except for barca's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)