players you hate in each NT (1 Viewer)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
what players do you hate/dislike in each major NT

i'll start
Italy - Materazzi, Panucci, Inzaghi (im only hate Totti in Roma)
Spain - Helguera, Salgado
france - pretty much everybody, cept for Mexes n a few other
England - every1 except Beattie n Paul Robinson
Holland - Nistelrooy, Kluivert
Turkey - Basturk
Denmark - Sand, Gronkjaer, Rommendal, Tofting
Portugal - Nuno Gomes, Jao Pinto, C. Ronaldo
Brazil - Ronaldinho, Ronaldo Luiz, Rivaldo (last time)

etc

Buy on AliExpress.com

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Hate is a strong word. I use it alot, but I rarely mean it. So let's say dislike instead.

Italy: Materazzi (alright I really hate him ;) :D ), Totti, Panucci

France: Vieira, Henry, Barthez

Czech Repubplic: Koller

Holland: Nistelrooy, De Boer, Zenden, Kluivert

Germany: This would take all night ;)

England: Beckham (not him, the hype), Neville, Scholes, Campbell, Owen

Turkey: Sükür, Alpay

Spain: Xavi, Raul

Sweden: Ibrahimovich (just a little, cuz he's a smartass)

Norway: Riise

Denmark: Rommedahl and coach Morten Olsen

Brazil: Ronaldo, Lucio, Emerson

Uruguay: Recoba

Korea: That fag... uhmm Ahn and Moreno ;)

Senegal: Diouf, Fadiga, Papa Diop, Diao

++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
Denmark - All of them

Norway - All of them

Romania - All of them
oh come on dude. I know you feel bad, but that's just stupid.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
what has zenden done to you???? :eek:
I've never met him, so nothing. But eversince the Euro2000 semi against Italy I've considered him to be an asshole.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
DISLIKE: because I don't hate, it's quite useless to hate anyone ;)

Italy: Materazzi, Panucci, Toldo
England: Campbell
France: Henry, Vieira, Blanc
Spain: Hierro
Germany: The whole bloody lot of 'em. Comes with the job of being Dutch ;)
Denmark: Rommedahl and that keeper they got, forgot his name...
Belgium: Mpenza
Holland: De Boer, Davids
Portugal: the guy who refuses to pull up his socks. Think you're special or something? Geez!

++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
I've never met him, so nothing. But eversince the Euro2000 semi against Italy I've considered him to be an asshole.
What did he do? I don't remember :mute:

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++

why????
Rommedahl can be good, but rarely! His only attribute is that he's fast. But when running at that incredible speed, he's got no control of the ball. And his crosses are rubbish. Now that's just a bad player, not enough to dislike him, but when you add his stuck up personality, thinking that he's the man... the job is done.

Olsen got us through, and thanks... but I still don't like the guy. He can't admit when he's wrong, and he never changes tactics in a game when it not working. He leaves out brilliant players such as Per Krøldrup who has been fantastic at Udinese, and picks useless bums from the danish league instead. When we win it's always because of him, the players hardly ever get any thanks. When we lose or draw, which is always cuz of his lame-ass tactics, it's the players fault according to him - he can't be wrong.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
OK, lets Anders, lets just say I strongly dislike them, especially that bald no.7 guy in Denmark :groan:

;)
Ok, that's better. And you've got to be danish to like Gravesen ;) In Denmark he's king! :D

++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++
and that keeper they got, forgot his name...

What did he do? I don't remember :mute:
Thomas Sørensen, now what did he do, besides playing like a f*cker vs. England at the WC?

Zenden?
I've watched that match a million times on tape (yes I'm sick, but it was a crazy game!)
Zambrotta got a yellow, and then Zenden started to punk him. He did everything to piss off Zambro, he even put in some harsh tackles, which Merk completely missed. He also dived everytime Zambro got close to him, hoping that Merk would send him off. Finally Zambro did tackle him hard again and was sent off... fair enough, but IMO Zenden was an asshole.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Thomas Sørensen, now what did he do, besides playing like a f*cker vs. England at the WC?
Sørensen? No, that doesn't ring any bell ... maybe it was some other Scandinavian keeper but one of 'em has a face that just ticks me off...

Zenden?
I've watched that match a million times on tape (yes I'm sick, but it was a crazy game!)
Zambrotta got a yellow, and then Zenden started to punk him. He did everything to piss off Zambro, he even put in some harsh tackles, which Merk completely missed. He also dived everytime Zambro got close to him, hoping that Merk would send him off. Finally Zambro did tackle him hard again and was sent off... fair enough, but IMO Zenden was an asshole.
Oh that ... well ... monkeys see monkeys do. He was just imitating the entire Italian team :rolleyes:

Anders

Dec 13, 2002

Sørensen? No, that doesn't ring any bell ... maybe it was some other Scandinavian keeper but one of 'em has a face that just ticks me off...
hmmm... We've only had two keepers the last 14 years, and I'm pretty sure you're not talking about Schmeichel... so who could it be?

Myhre? Isaksson? Hedman? Grodås? Niemi?

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002

Rommedahl can be good, but rarely! His only attribute is that he's fast. But when running at that incredible speed, he's got no control of the ball. And his crosses are rubbish. Now that's just a bad player, not enough to dislike him, but when you add his stuck up personality, thinking that he's the man... the job is done.

Olsen got us through, and thanks... but I still don't like the guy. He can't admit when he's wrong, and he never changes tactics in a game when it not working. He leaves out brilliant players such as Per Krøldrup who has been fantastic at Udinese, and picks useless bums from the danish league instead. When we win it's always because of him, the players hardly ever get any thanks. When we lose or draw, which is always cuz of his lame-ass tactics, it's the players fault according to him - he can't be wrong.
strange I thought Rommedahl is a great player :confused: but if you say so, you must be right!

your coach is like our coach. can't admit he was wrong. dammit he should get fired (Grant), but he never takes responsibility. "we'r buliding a team" "we worked hard this year" "we didn't do well on set pieces" and all this bullshit! :fero: if you fails, leave!

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++

your coach is like our coach. can't admit he was wrong. dammit he should get fired (Grant), but he never takes responsibility. "we'r buliding a team" "we worked hard this year" "we didn't do well on set pieces" and all this bullshit! :fero: if you fails, leave!
You guys should get Richard Møller Nielsen back :D He got us the trophy in Euro 92' :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
hmmm... We've only had two keepers the last 14 years, and I'm pretty sure you're not talking about Schmeichel... so who could it be?

Myhre? Isaksson? Hedman? Grodås? Niemi?
No, Schmeichel is great! I used to watch him a lot in the UK during the World Cup, he would analyse matches for the BBC together with Gary Lineker and some others.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002

You guys should get Richard Møller Nielsen back :D He got us the trophy in Euro 92' :D
we sucked with him too :D speaking about Germany, we lost 7-1 to them.
but at least he was nice and took responsibility!

I think now we suck more :(

player that I dislike from Israel:

Avi Nimani

Anders

Dec 13, 2002

No, Schmeichel is great! I used to watch him a lot in the UK during the World Cup, he would analyse matches for the BBC together with Gary Lineker and some others.
yeah, he was the man! And maybe there's another Schmeichel in the making. His son Kasper is great. I've seen him play a couple of times, and he looks promising. Man City even signed him for their youth team. He's only like 15 or so... but he looks just like his dad - hopefully he can be just as great.

Maybe it was Thomas Sørensen you were thinking of, here's a pic...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)