players you hate in each NT (1 Viewer)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
japan: suzuki, nishizawa, yanagisawa
italia: inzaghi
england: heskey, t.sinclair, vassel, david james
holland: kluivert, RVN, de boer, cocu, stam,
portugal: rui costa, figo, conceicao
turkey: hakan sukur ( this came just last nite after seeing the turkish legend doing the worst dive in every diving manual and still have the guts to stress that he is wright ), sergen
argentina: ortega
france:barthez
serbia and montenegro: EVERYONE
korea: NOONE

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++

:(

btw what's wrong with Mathis & R.Keane, Majed????
IMO, Both of them are Asz-Holes :groan:

BTW, i Forgot Stam ....i can't stand him either.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
France: Cris Dugarry
Mexico: Luis "el matador" hernandez (what an overrated guy)
Colombia: Iguita
Argentina: Simeone (the guy is dirty and he knows how to hide it against the refs)
Germany:Klose, i dont hate him,,,but i think he is overated
Brazil: R Carlos
Portugal: F Couto, dirty *****

Jul 19, 2003
Italy: Materazzi, Gattuso, Tommasi

France: Barthez (he's just a crappy keeper)

Germany: Kahn, Ballack, Ziege

England: Gerrard

Spain: Raul, Hierro

Sweden: Larsson (I hate his damn tongue :groan: )

Denmark: Tofting (isn't that the short, bald-headed, nasty f***?)

Brazil: Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Lucio, Dunga, Carlos

Korea: The whole damn team for cheating their way into the semi's (maybe not intentionally.....but oh well)

Senegal: Diouf, Boupa Diop, Diao, Douarra, Diouf, Diouf,........and did I mention Diouf?

Cameroon: Mboma, Njitap, Suffo

Egypt: that bastard, the coach :groan:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
because he scored against you! :p
Damn straight ;)...same reason everyone here hates Ahn. I don't really like Ahn that much myself, there's so many more talented Korean players.

++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

korea: NOONE
:touched: *hugs aressandro* :touched:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Damn straight ;)...same reason everyone here hates Ahn. I don't really like Ahn that much myself, there's so many more talented Korean players.

:touched: *hugs aressandro* :touched:
:nervous::nervous::nervous:...*politely refuse the hug*

i just think that every korean players deserve a credit for their eye opening achievements during the world cup... the play breathtaking tireless football and duly deserve the final more than the booooring Germans do.. its a pity that the referees took the credit away from them.. the koreans took the role as my fav team at the WC after italy's falter..

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Holland:RVN(i hate him,i almost laughed my head off after what the arsenal players did to him
England:Beckham he is so overrated
Germany:the whole damn team

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

:nervous::nervous::nervous:...*politely refuse the hug*
:broken::broken::broken:

i just think that every korean players deserve a credit for their eye opening achievements during the world cup... the play breathtaking tireless football and duly deserve the final more than the booooring Germans do.. its a pity that the referees took the credit away from them.. the koreans took the role as my fav team at the WC after italy's falter..
:D:extatic: I just want everyone to realise that they deserve some credit for their achievements, and they didn't dive or cheat on the field :)LOL:mad:the most blatant fouls i've ever seen for the penalty kick), it's just that the ref made some questionable calls, but if anything, you should blame the thousands of screaming fans that put pressure on Moreno. Korea won the most exciting team award, which I think they truly deserve, because they were the fittest, (maybe even) fastest team at the tournament.

So hate the ref, hate the fans... don't hate the team :down:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

You're not a freak ;) and he is a stuck up dumbass
Well i never thought this would ever happen but after 11,680 posts, which i have read by the way as i make it a duty to read all your posts:) , I finally see a post i disagree with. :down:Raul is not stuck up (not that I know him personally) and he is definitely not dumb
He was unhappy with the way his colleagues namely Morientes, Del bosque and Hierro were treated and he spoke out against it.
I dont know what he said about Juventus bust surely that was straight after being defeated and he was disappointed as Real Madrid were favourites to win it that does not mean he does not respect Juventus as a club
You dont usually see him reacting to bad fouls and you hardly hear his name linked with bad publicity

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

:(
Sorry, it's just how I feel. Trez scored the golden goal that broke my heart three years ago and apart from season 2001-2002 hasn't really done much for Juve IMHO. If Moggi renews his contract I'll be very disappointed.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
like a coulpe of people here, i dont like to use the word hate. so i'll just use "dislike" instead.
Ireland - R. Keane.
Majed, look at the title: "players you hate in each NT"

Do you really dislike Robbie Keane, or do you just share the feelings of half of Ireland about Roy?

I know Robbie played for Inter, but still... :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

What have you got against Gerrard?
I like watching Gerrard play, but those two-footed tackles :yuck:

Surprising he doesn't get punished for them every time he does them, they're horrific :scared:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)