Players You don't want in Juve next Season!! (2 Viewers)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
As far as dribbling and passing goes, I'd rate Trez alongside Zalayeta.

That's a crime :D

Anyway, I understand your point .. Treze is the type of player that converts chances into goals .. he's a good finisher and that is what counts the most .. he's not necessary that good in passing or dribbling .. something in the Vieri-Pippo mould .. DP compliments him by creating the chances for him with all the dribbling and passing .. that's why he scored 24 goals the other season .. it's just that he got injured alot this season and rarely was 100% fit ....

I don't want to see Treze go .. it would be another 'Henry' story ..

Buy on AliExpress.com

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I don't think he was saying he knows Zala better, but I don't think anyone should criticise him as a person. Judging from his lack of complaining that he's on on the bench every game, I think he's actually a humble and nice guy. Sure, he sometimes tries to dribble when he should really pass, and it's tempting to yell at him during games when we need to do well, but I don't think that makes him arrogant or selfish, he just wants to prove himself like any young player does.

Judging by what I just said, u guys might think I want to keep him...I don't! I just don't think you should criticise any further than his footballing talent, or lack thereof :D
I've never critcized him as a person!:fero:

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++

That's a crime :D

Anyway, I understand your point .. Treze is the type of player that converts chances into goals .. he's a good finisher and that is what counts the most .. he's not necessary that good in passing or dribbling .. something in the Vieri-Pippo mould .. DP compliments him by creating the chances for him with all the dribbling and passing .. that's why he scored 24 goals the other season .. it's just that he got injured alot this season and rarely was 100% fit ....

I don't want to see Treze go .. it would be another 'Henry' story ..
u're right...don't let trezeguet go...he is important to us

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
To me it doesn't really matter who leaves, just who comes in, but while on the topic I wouldn't mind it if Zenoni, Iuliano, Fresi, Conte, Salas and Zalayeta were to leave, and if we could get anywhere between 25-30 mill for Treze then I'd definitely take it. The same thing goes for Di Vaio. If we can get some good cash off him, then great, if not he stays.

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
coz we already have biri, thuram, tudor, tachhi...and i think his contributions is too little...better replace him with another great player....especially in CD. i forgot...iuliano should not in juve too..

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
To me it doesn't really matter who leaves, just who comes in, but while on the topic I wouldn't mind it if Zenoni, Iuliano, Fresi, Conte, Salas and Zalayeta were to leave, and if we could get anywhere between 25-30 mill for Treze then I'd definitely take it. The same thing goes for Di Vaio. If we can get some good cash off him, then great, if not he stays.
about trezeguet....i'm :undecide:
may be u're right 25-30 is a good price...but i'm sure, i'll miss him if he leaves juve...he is a cool finisher...its hard for me to see trezegol wear another jersey...

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
zenoni should have gone on loan on his first season. camo needs time. zala well maybe we need a better bench player. he's done a lot more than amoruso ever did. conte has experience otherwise he should go to the reserves. iuliano's ok. he needs time.

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
The first one in my list:

Zalayeta... I don't think that he deserve to be in the team next season...:(

I don't know why Lippi always prefer him more than (Di vaio) ..is that because he scored against barcalona.
I don't think that's a reason.

Zenoni, Salas, Fersi...(Sell them to any team plz)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by gigi's twin ] ++
I've never critcized him as a person!:fero:
I didn't say you did. If you look, it was somebody else that I quoted

as for Zala vs. Trez, zala is better IMO at every single aspect of the game bar finishing, if zala could be more consistent with his finishning we would have a top talent on our hands, especially as some of his goals are superb, we know he has it in him to score a lot of goals.

tam-tam

May 29, 2003
++ [ originally posted by juve lord ] ++
U know guys...
i realized something.....
in the deffence we have great subs.. & in the attack to.. & in the middle...
but what about NEDVED... where is the substitution there...
Lippi tried camo in the Final....
Lippi is a genious... but its not a suitable time to try a player in a sensitive place like ( play making ) so... the most important thing that we need now is to search for a good sub for NEDVED incase we need him.....
in the other things... i think Di Vaio still a great attacker... but he didn't take the chance & we remember what did he do against Perugia.....
thats it... we'll wait the MARCATTO to open & see our JUVE what will do.....
correct!!!! remember when we lost del piero for the season several yrs back? we lost him so badly coz we didnt have a good enough replacement for him at that time. maybe we learnt the lesson and provide backings for strikers now. and u can see that we didnt suffer that much when trez and del piero were out during this season. but nedved was almost never out. and that one time we missed him, that's the end. perhaps we should try to devise a plan B in case player like nedved is out

tam-tam

May 29, 2003
i think trezeguet is a very good striker. u wouldn't complained when he was the top scorer last season. as long as he got the supplies, most of the time he converts them to goals. i also think that we made a mistake when we sold kovacevic. he was also a good striker, too bad he wanted first team place. if he was content with staying on the bench, he would've been very helpful to us too.

salas is most likely to go. he was a good player with good techniques but too many injuries when he's at juve. so it's just bad luck for him i guess.

zenoni is the guy i would sell too. he rarely plays, but when he does play, he doesnt seem to produce anything good. bad in possession, bad in defending, bad in passing, bad in crossing, bad in dribbling. i honestly thought that he was a promising player, but i guess he didn't live up to the expectation.

as long as zala would stay on bench, i guess it would be ok to keep him. the same goes for di vaio. conte is an ok player for his age. sometimes he can be useful too. u just have to know when to use him or when not to use him. pessotto is ok too i guess. when he got the chance to play, i think he plays confidently although not spectacularly. he's good if we need fresh legs during the game. montero and ferrara are very good although both are aging. it would be nice to have a young defender next season playing an important role coz we can't have these two fine defenders playing forever.

i wouldn't get rid of camo. u all have seen what he could do in the first part of the season. and i think he just need to adapt a little bit. it would be better to have him repeat that form again at juve rather than at some other club.

what we need next season is at least two distinct workable line ups and tactics. so the players needed depends on lippi i guess. miccoli is nice to have if he continue to play like he did in perugia. he might as well be a cover for nedved. blasi however, i dont know, coz i havent really pay attention to him.

OP
Signor

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #56
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    as for Zala vs. Trez, zala is better IMO at every single aspect of the game bar finishing, if zala could be more consistent with his finishning we would have a top talent on our hands, especially as some of his goals are superb, we know he has it in him to score a lot of goals.
    Agreeed that is why i don't Zalayeta to be sold Just loan him out to a lower Serie A club for 1 or 2 seasons then when he comes back he will have enough Quality and Experience to Start for Juve.

OP
    Signor

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #57
    ++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++
    iuliano's ok. he needs time.
    Dude You make Me laugh ;) why on earth does a 30 years old (1/2) Player need time and for What ??:D

OP
    Signor

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #58
    25-30 Million for Trez would be more than enough to let him go and buy a better Striker and Probably a good sub for Neddy with that money..

OP
    Signor

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #59
    ++ [ originally posted by tam-tam ] ++
    i also think that we made a mistake when we sold kovacevic. he was also a good striker, too bad he wanted first team place. if he was content with staying on the bench, he would've been very helpful to us too.
    well i was very sad because Kovacevic left us, I Knew he was a very good striker to be benched.Look how he is doing with sociedad.anyway there is a recent rumor linking us with him as a replacement for Trezeguet if the Latter is sold but i guess it is not true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)