Players You don't want in Juve next Season!! (1 Viewer)

bonglegs

May 29, 2003
I cant believe so many of you want rid of Trez.
He is a out and out Striker its unfair to ask more of him.
Have you forgotten he was top scorer last season?
H e ha sbeen good again this season - appart from his injuries. You cant expect players to be magic in every game.
(Unless they're Nedved)
Its not like he was the only player to under perform last night.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
Just because Trez had a bad season doesn't mean he has to go. Remember Del Piero a couple years ago, he did a bad season (ok, TWO bad seasons) but he turned out ok.

sheva

Aug 7, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Loppan ] ++
Just because Trez had a bad season doesn't mean he has to go. Remember Del Piero a couple years ago, he did a bad season (ok, TWO bad seasons) but he turned out ok.
Injury my friend, he came back from a year of sitting in a bed:frown:Not his fault, however we should have gotten a replacement in the meanwhile:groan:
Actually, I've rad that Corradi might be on his way:D I think thats great, but Trez is a world lcass finisher. Anyway, I trust Lippi and Moggi:cool:

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
i want to sit down and have a little talk with moggi and lippi while we all drink coffee in an italian cafe. it is my dream to go to italy and work with these men to produce the finest team in football history. actually to come to think about it, i want to become a coach no joke.

the phoenix

Aug 8, 2002
Regarding comments about Trez being a world class finisher, true he is, but he is useless unless someone feeds him the opportunities to score. The more I watch him play the more I agree with Denco saying playing with Trez is like playing with 10 men on a team. He can't contribute to the team's cause without the ball, can't hold and can't pass, no wonder everyone looks down on DP sometimes, can't expect him to everything and Gods knows DP tries. I would like to keep him, but if an opportunity arises to get well rounded striker and/or a creative, take charge midfielder to pair up with nedved I would not think twice.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by the phoenix ] ++
Regarding comments about Trez being a world class finisher, true he is, but he is useless unless someone feeds him the opportunities to score. The more I watch him play the more I agree with Denco saying playing with Trez is like playing with 10 men on a team. He can't contribute to the team's cause without the ball, can't hold and can't pass, no wonder everyone looks down on DP sometimes, can't expect him to everything and Gods knows DP tries. I would like to keep him, but if an opportunity arises to get well rounded striker and/or a creative, take charge midfielder to pair up with nedved I would not think twice.

Nothing more to say about trez.

It is really that we are playing with 10 men. As i said before, i really like trezeguet, because everyone here know of what he is capable of.

But he depends too much on midfielders, and when the mid are n trouble, he is gone. not like delpiero, that he with no midfielders feeding him, he create something all alone. The major time his efforts end in nothing, but that is the kind of player.

The problem with Treze IMO could be solved together with the midfielder problems.

But if we dont solve the lack of crativity in the mid,, this will continue being a problem.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Stevie11 ] ++
Its players like these juve need more of not a piss head cocky **** like zalayeta!
again with the zala criticisms. I don't really think they're merited, especially running down his character like that when you don't even know him.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I don't think he was saying he knows Zala better, but I don't think anyone should criticise him as a person. Judging from his lack of complaining that he's on on the bench every game, I think he's actually a humble and nice guy. Sure, he sometimes tries to dribble when he should really pass, and it's tempting to yell at him during games when we need to do well, but I don't think that makes him arrogant or selfish, he just wants to prove himself like any young player does.

Judging by what I just said, u guys might think I want to keep him...I don't! I just don't think you should criticise any further than his footballing talent, or lack thereof :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Players we should get rid of:

1. Iuliano - nothing spectacular
2. Fresi - as above
3. Salas - he's past his prime, and that injury made his chances of becoming a great player again close to zero
4. Zalayeta - unforunately, he's just not blessed with footballing talent. I know he's young and MAY have some potential, but even if he improves, I don't think he'll be Juve material.
5. Camoranesi - judging from his recent performances, I'd put his great form early in the season down to luck and inspiration.

Players we can AFFORD TO get rid of:

1. Trezeguet - he'll definitely attract big bucks from several clubs, and although he was top scorer, and he's a capable finisher, I just don't think he does enough for the team. He can't pass, and his dribbling's nothing special. We could sell him for a decent amount and get a more effective player like (as someone said before) Zlatan or Kezman.

2. Di Vaio - Although I expect him to get better and maybe even emulate his Parma performance in future seasons, it'd still be worth the money to use him and maybe some $ to get Mutu!

Players in:

Miccoli
Aimar - a longshot, but he's soooo good.
Bonera/Mexes
Maresca
Deco

Other good players are Cavenaghi and Van der Vaart, but I don't think we can get them.

my $0.02

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Emiliano Moretti
Davide Baiocco
Marcelo Zalayeta
Marcelo Salas

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe some of you are willing to let go of Treze and Camo .. is it because of their performances in the final ??

Well, you forgot about their goals and performance throughout the year .. Trezeguet was topscorer with Hubner with 24 goals in 2001 but this season had various injuries to deal with .. Camoranesi made Moggi a genius .. he was hailed as the best signing of the season by many followers .. he was originally signed to be a sub for Zambrotta due to his injury but he did so well that he convinced Lippi to move Zambrotta to the left .. Camoranesi also caught the eyes of Trap .. Don't forget that Camo also had a say in our Scudetto success with his goal against Perugia at the death that gave us 3 points and also the other 3 goals he scored in other matches ..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
But he hasn't done much to impress since then, and this isn't just about his performance in the final, he's had some terrible games for a few weeks now. Sure, we've seen what he's capable of, but the fact that his form has been so inconsistent (ala Di Vaio) makes him a liability compared to the likes of Zambrotta and Nedved.

As for Trez, I've already said why we could do better than him. He's a good finisher, but that's all he can do. As far as dribbling and passing goes, I'd rate Trez alongside Zalayeta.

OP
Signor

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #33
    Both Camo and Di Vaio are half Contracted to us and we need to pay a huge sum of money of about 14 M $ or may be more to get the rest of their contracts.They are not ours 100%

Using the same amount of money to get the rest of their contracts
    what do You prefer :-

Camoranesi Or Jaoquin

Di Vaio or Mutu

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Hey... we posted at the same time after no posts for a good two hours. Great minds think alike :thumb:

I knew about Camo's contract, but I thought we fully owned Di Vaio...we did pay quite a large sum for him :confused:

I'd take Camo over Jaoquin if he was reliable to perform like he did in the first half of the season.

As for Di Vaio vs. Mutu... LOOK AT MUTU'S FREEKICKS! Plus he seems like an all-round more effective player.

juv_10

Jul 13, 2002
    this my list:

1. Iuliano: we can any better than him (2years ago was good )
    2. Montero: he start getting bad and in every match he do some Mistakes (even in the final )

3. Conte: he was great but not anymore
    4. Pessoto: same thing as Conte
    5. Zalayta: isnt good enff
    6. Di Vaio: he is fast his foot is strong but he didnt use that (sometimes I feel he kind of stupid)

Whisper

May 17, 2003
    well i agree with the fact that juve has too many old ppl.. i think we need some frech young blood in the team..
    i think trezg should go.... i mean the guy wastes more REAL chances than he scores..... we need someone kinda of more efficient... i think miccoli would be gr8!! about camo.. he's a talanted player but he's a bit into personal effort than team play but i think if he's given his time he'll find his right place in juve and would be a real advantage!! DEL PIERO simply cannot leave juve!! comon guys he's hasnt been at his best this season and he scored 16 goals!! i mean juve is del piero!! at the final match i think he wasnt his best but he tried and as dark soul said he was marked all the way by nesta... and everytime he gets the ball, he's surrounded by 3 players!! not the perfect environment to be creative!! montero did a pretty good job in the final admit it... he cleared a lot of dangerous balls... but he's too agressive for a defender (remember ronaldo's penalty in the semi??) but he's getting old .... about deco.. that would be gr8 for juve!! he's sooo good!! zalayeta...loan him!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)