Players With Honor (3 Viewers)

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
he most probably will if Juve drops
me too.........i was hoping he will take over the captain's armband in the future and he's an awesome left back, possibly the best in the world
what i like most about him is his style of keeping a low profile
he will be incredibly famous if he plays in the EPL or the spanish league

my opinion is he's too young and too god to play in the Serie B
however there's still a slight hope
he's a PURE TRUE BIANCONERO to begin with

el_pajaco

Dec 19, 2005
http://forum.juvepoland.com/viewtopic.php?p=225953#225953

I invite everyone who cares about Juve !!

At JuvePoland there is a special petition to FIGC boss Francesco Saverio Borrelli who will pass a sentence about Juve future….

With our Italian friends, we collect Juve fans support for a letter in which we ask for just sentence.. not a sentence in which the only one club that is guilty is Juventus, but a sentence that punish all club that are guilty !!

The only thing you have to do is to click that link above and:

1. You have to click the “rejstracja” in the right corner,
2. than “Zgadzam się na te warunki”
3. and register :)
4. after completing.. the last thing:
5. but VERY IMPORTANT !!
6. You have to put a words “I support” and your name, surname, city you live, coutry (If you are not Pole !!)

There is just 24 hours left !! SO HELP JUVENTUS !!

We already have 1000 signatures from Poland !!

OP
DelpieroForLife
Dec 26, 2004
  • Thread Starter #144
    So we might ends up with Abbiati if we demoted...

Abbiati open to Plan B Thursday 8 June, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christian Abbiati is ready to stay at Juventus next season even if they find themselves in Serie B, his agent has revealed.

The goalkeeper was set to return to Milan after spending last term on loan in Turin, but the Calciopoli scandal – which Juve are at the centre of – may see a change of plan.

“Abbiati would accept a Juventus move, even if it meant Serie B,” Vincenzo Morabito told Radio Flash Piu on Thursday.

“After all, it would probably only be for a year after which they would rightly be in the Division best suited for them.

“I would have to recommend such a move to a player. At this moment in time Abbiati is a Milan man, but we’ll have to see how things develop.”

Abbiati initially arrived at the club after Gigi Buffon required shoulder surgery and Morabito feels that the Azzurri No 1 may be coming to the end of his Old Lady stint.

“If Juventus are relegated, I don’t know whether they would be able to keep Buffon as the first choice,” he added.

“We’ll see what happens. Unfortunately the transfer market, and subsequently Christian’s future, will be guided by what happens off the pitch.

“We’ll now just have to wait until the sporting justice system has delivered its verdicts.”

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun8g.html

Tariq

Jun 17, 2003
    ZAF3000 said:
    I propose that next season's formation would be like this :D :

Zambrotta ---- Cannavaro -- Kovac -- Balzaretti
    ---Camoranesi- -Zanetti --- Marchioni
    ------------------------Mutu
    ------- Palladino -----------Del Piero

We just have to find a proper goalkeeper incase buffon leaves..
    If this formation is too offensive we can sub either marchioni or camoranesi for Giannichedda.
    I guess we don't have to worry about a goalkeeper....but that's wierd that he'd prefer to play with Juve in Serie B than return to Milan!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    Its not often when you have a strong core of players who not only happen to be wearing the bianconeri shirt but are Juventini at heart as well. Forza Juve.

And somehow, even if they had not said what they did, I always knew it wouldn't be otherwise with the likes of Del Piero and Canna.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    As much as demotion would suck, at the same time you have to captalize on the uniqueness of the situation. It forces you off the rat race treadmill and you actually have a "luxury" to reassess what's important to your club and rebuild upon a better foundation.

Players like DP, Canna, and Abbiati are some of the pieces of which raise the core of your team's heart and spirit. And you also get to clean house in management to position yourself for success for the next 5 or 10 years, and not just next year as most Serie A clubs always have the pressure of doing.

The more I accept the eventual reality of demotion, the more I realize we can uniquely take advantage of the situation in a way that the Inters and Romas could not -- because they're too busy running that treadmill every season.

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
    Indeed, Juve is presented with an unique opportunity, though one with a hefty price, we can make a completely fresh start. Instead of buying older worldclass players, we might be able to "create" some worldclass players of our own. Think about long term success instead of just next season.

As for Abbiati, as many others here, I didn't see this coming. But if you think about it, it does make sense. How many years did Abbiati spend on the Milan bench? And now he got a first team place at Juve (that was until Buffon returned, but even then he got some playing time) and Buffon is being linked with Milan. If he returns to Milan he will once again become a benchwarmer. So publicly claim that you'll stay with Juve even in Serie B is a smart move. He gets to stay at a club where he is the first choice keeper and he immediatly gets the respect from Juventini all over the world.

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
    Bardock said:
    As for Abbiati, as many others here, I didn't see this coming. But if you think about it, it does make sense. How many years did Abbiati spend on the Milan bench? And now he got a first team place at Juve (that was until Buffon returned, but even then he got some playing time) and Buffon is being linked with Milan. If he returns to Milan he will once again become a benchwarmer. So publicly claim that you'll stay with Juve even in Serie B is a smart move. He gets to stay at a club where he is the first choice keeper and he immediatly gets the respect from Juventini all over the world.
    Bingo, this is exactly right.

OP
    DelpieroForLife
    Dec 26, 2004
  • Thread Starter #155
    Buffon Ready To Remain At Juve

The Italian goalkeeper declared he has no problem playing for the Bianconer in Serie B or C.

Gianluigi Buffon commented for the first time ever the scandal that is rocking Italian football and also the possibility that his side can be demoted to a lower division.

"In football nothing scares me, I wouldn't be scared even to play in Serie C.

"With Del Piero and Cannavaro already declaring their intention of staying despite the demotion, this is a further boost for the club who can now still count on established players to re-build their image."

:touched:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    Tariq said:
    I guess we don't have to worry about a goalkeeper....but that's wierd that he'd prefer to play with Juve in Serie B than return to Milan!
    If Buffon is really going to Milan, then I guess the logical thing is that Abbiati is coming to us especially taking into consideration his form with us (especially if you exclude the first matches were he was very shaky then). The deal might end up being like this, Money + Abbiati for Buffon. I just hope if it really goes through that the cash money is decent.

--------------------------Abbiati
    Zambrotta ---- Cannavaro -- Kovac -- Balzaretti
    ---Camoranesi- -Zanetti --- Marchioni
    ------------------------Mutu
    ------- Palladino -----------Del Piero

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
    add Pavel Nedved to this list..!!

"I’d have no problem playing for Juventus in Serie B, as I’d do anything for this club."

link here

as long as he doesnt retire (which i dont think he will) he'll be in black and white next season.!

forza juve!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)