Players With Honor (2 Viewers)

OP
DelpieroForLife
Dec 26, 2004
  • Thread Starter #161
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cannavaro to sign new deal Sunday 25 June, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabio Cannavaro is ready to commit himself to demotion-threatened Juventus by signing a new contract.

The Italian national team captain is rumoured to be on the verge of penning a fresh deal until June 2009.

Now 32, Cannavaro has reportedly already held talks with new sporting director Alessio Secco about his future plans.

The club have approached the Napoli-native asking him to accept a pay-cut in return for a longer contract and he seems willing.

Cannavaro is contracted to net just under £6m from now until his present agreement terminates in 2008.

The club are willing to still pay that figure, but over the next three years rather than the next 24 months.

The Azzurri stopper, along with captain Alessandro Del Piero, has already stated he would be wiling to stay at Juventus even in Serie B next term.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    DelpieroForLife
    Dec 26, 2004
  • Thread Starter #162
    julio1011 said:
    add Pavel Nedved to this list..!!

"I’d have no problem playing for Juventus in Serie B, as I’d do anything for this club."

link here

as long as he doesnt retire (which i dont think he will) he'll be in black and white next season.!

forza juve!!!

My pleasure mate :eyebrows:

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
    thuram honor

thuram say he will stay and he is bianconero

http://www.goal.com/it/articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=87405

Thuram non volta le spalle alla Milady: "Sono un giocatore bianconero, mi sento juventino, lo scriva..."

Il difensore annuncia l'addio, ma solo alla Nazionale...

Da alcune battute strappate, o forse travisate, ad inizio Mondiale, pareva che Lilian Thuram fosse tra i sicuri partenti dall'affondante bastimento bianconero.

Ma ieri, nell'annunciare il suo addio ai Blues, il difensore nato in Guadalupa ha mandato un messaggio di forte attaccamento ai colori: "Dopo questo Mondiale lascerò la Nazionale: diciamo che è giunta l'ora, meglio fermarsi, soprattutto per l'età che ho. Se lascerò anche la Juve? No, no: il club non lo lascio mica, non mollo il calcio come ha deciso Zidane. Calciopoli? Onestamente non sto seguendo, adesso sto pensando solo al Mondiale, ad arrivare in fondo. Però scriva pure - dice all'inviato della Gazzetta dello Sport - che io sono della Juventus, sono un giocatore bianconero, io mi sento juventino. Sì, penso che resterò alla Juventus".

from freetranslation

Thuram not time the shoulders to the Milady: "I am a gambler bianconero, I feel myself juventino, write it. ..” The defender announces it goodbye, but alone to the National one... From some beaten ripped, or perhaps distorted, to World beginning, it seemed that Lilian Thuram was between the secure partenti from the affondante bastimento bianconero.

But yesterday, in it announcing its goodbye to the Blues, the born defender in Guadalupa sent a message of strong attachment to the colors: "After this World lascerò the National one: we say that it arrived now, better to stop itself, above all for the age that I have. If lascerò also the Juve? No, no: the club I do not leave it mica, I do not let go the soccer how decided Zidane. Calciopoli? Honestly I am not following, now I am thinking alone to the World one, to arrive in fund. However it write too - it says to the correspondent of the Gazette of the Sport - that I am some Juventus, is a gambler bianconero, I feel me juventino. Yes, I think that I will stay to the Juventus".

what you think

please discuss

OP
    DelpieroForLife
    Dec 26, 2004
  • Thread Starter #168
    AbuGadanzieri said:
    thuram honor

thuram say he will stay and he is bianconero

http://www.goal.com/it/articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=87405

Thuram non volta le spalle alla Milady: "Sono un giocatore bianconero, mi sento juventino, lo scriva..."

Il difensore annuncia l'addio, ma solo alla Nazionale...

Da alcune battute strappate, o forse travisate, ad inizio Mondiale, pareva che Lilian Thuram fosse tra i sicuri partenti dall'affondante bastimento bianconero.

Ma ieri, nell'annunciare il suo addio ai Blues, il difensore nato in Guadalupa ha mandato un messaggio di forte attaccamento ai colori: "Dopo questo Mondiale lascerò la Nazionale: diciamo che è giunta l'ora, meglio fermarsi, soprattutto per l'età che ho. Se lascerò anche la Juve? No, no: il club non lo lascio mica, non mollo il calcio come ha deciso Zidane. Calciopoli? Onestamente non sto seguendo, adesso sto pensando solo al Mondiale, ad arrivare in fondo. Però scriva pure - dice all'inviato della Gazzetta dello Sport - che io sono della Juventus, sono un giocatore bianconero, io mi sento juventino. Sì, penso che resterò alla Juventus".

from freetranslation

Thuram not time the shoulders to the Milady: "I am a gambler bianconero, I feel myself juventino, write it. ..” The defender announces it goodbye, but alone to the National one... From some beaten ripped, or perhaps distorted, to World beginning, it seemed that Lilian Thuram was between the secure partenti from the affondante bastimento bianconero.

But yesterday, in it announcing its goodbye to the Blues, the born defender in Guadalupa sent a message of strong attachment to the colors: "After this World lascerò the National one: we say that it arrived now, better to stop itself, above all for the age that I have. If lascerò also the Juve? No, no: the club I do not leave it mica, I do not let go the soccer how decided Zidane. Calciopoli? Honestly I am not following, now I am thinking alone to the World one, to arrive in fund. However it write too - it says to the correspondent of the Gazette of the Sport - that I am some Juventus, is a gambler bianconero, I feel me juventino. Yes, I think that I will stay to the Juventus".

what you think

please discuss

Ugly translation not qualified for the Honor List :D

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
    Poor Cristiano, he came to juve for capello. Ha...now he goes from a bench player in serie a to a bench player in c. F#cking idiot!:p

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I dont know which of those plñayers will stay........................

but if im very sure of something....... is that the ones who really stay in Juventus , must be remmebered as great men........

and if by any chance they help Juventus to get back to its former glory........... they really must be remembered as real heroes who gave all for their club

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    BFC82 said:
    Poor Cristiano, he came to juve for capello. Ha...now he goes from a bench player in serie a to a bench player in c. F#cking idiot!:p
    Surely that's gotta be better than being a bench player for Inter.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    gray said:
    Surely that's gotta be better than being a bench player for Inter.
    and the prospect of actually winning something worthy, and to play for juve will win you far more respect from most neutrals than playing for inter, who are a laughing stock to football

Thuram latest to stay on - respect BIG lil !!!

Thuram: I'm staying with Juventus
    tribalfooball.com - July 04, 2006

Lilian Thuram has committed himself to Juventus next season - even if they're thrown out of Serie A.

After announcing his international retirement for after the World Cup, Thuram declared: "I will not leave the club for anything.

"I haven't followed the Calciopoli investigation, I've been focused on the World Cup. But you can write this, I am with Juventus, I am a Bianconero player, I feel myself as a Juventino.

"Yes, you can be sure that I will remain with Juventus."

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
    Badass Devil said:
    and the prospect of actually winning something worthy, and to play for juve will win you far more respect from most neutrals than playing for inter, who are a laughing stock to football
    Last time I checked, they're are about to remove your scudetto.
    Last time I checked, your name is being dragged through the mud in this scandal.
    Last time I checked, even your BOD left your club high and dry, expect most of the players to follow.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
    Badass Devil said:
    indeed, no doubt :agree: Inter is the laughing stock of all europe. I mean forget serie a (1989 lol), their last CL final was in the 60's :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    gray said:
    For no reason at all, I find it somewhat charming that you can make that kind of typo... reminds me how truly international this community is :oops:
    lol, yes im the typo master.... im always writing in an uncomfort position...and i dont type with the proper fingers. I just use 2 fingers to type...and i type very fast. But when i commit typos im lazy to go back and edit.... so i let them go naturally lol.

yes we have a good international community... this forum is a great opportunity for people like me who cant go into official forums in italian,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)