players that we wasted (1 Viewer)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
I was watching Chelsea pretty regularly that season.Mutu started really well,but he just couldn't score after that.He was trying,there were reports of him being the first one on the training ground,and that last one off it,but he just wasn't doing what he should be doing - scoring goals.
maybe it was a thing between him and mourinho...nobody knows.

There's a reason why Mourinho didn't want him and kept him out. Not to mention disappearing completely after his 3 or 4 goals. He then ruined it when he failed drugs test. Your stats says it all 6 goals from 27matches is failure.

There's a reason also why Razvan Lucescu doesn't want him back for the NT too.

I wouldn't really say we wasted him.
well we don't have any other attacks, so if he really has those bad influences in the lockeroom he must be disciplined not left out of the team.

He's played for three big teams and failed with all of them. Usually, players get the chance in one big team and fail, Mutu was able to get the chance with three teams yet he failed with all of them.
that's your opinion man, but i think he proved himself. What 3rd team? inter? he was just a kid and he was given away because of the competition...he proved himself at parma afterward though..

The only fail Mutu had at Chelsea, was his drug test.
:tup: that thing messed him so much but he got over it with class..and look at him now

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The only fail Mutu had at Chelsea, was his drug test.
Well, that and hookers. The Maradona cocktail.

Otherwise, any sub-par performances he had at Chelsea were due more to personal, shall we say?, disagreements with the club office.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I agree with Blondu here, Mutu is classy. Too bad our management were stupid enough to get rid of both him and Zlatan. They should've kept one of them, IMO.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Juventino[RUS];2328706 said:
Perrotta, De Sanctis, Maresca, Masiello, Almiron, Palladino, Bojinov, Brighi, Henry, Manfredini, Di Vaio, Appiah, Sorin, Rocchi, Di Canio, Alejnikov, Zavarov, David omg Platt, Omar Milanetto, Pierluigi Casiraghi, Dino Baggio, Christian Vieri, Stefano Sorrentino, Jocelyn Blanchard, Giuseppe Sculli, Van der Saar, Kovacevic, Oliseh, Carini, Gasbarroni, Isaksson, Paro, Blasi e Nocerino omg :D , Bonnefoi, Konko, Olivera, Miccoli, Moretti, Mellberg, Mirante, Kapo, Kovac, Giannicheda, Gladstone.

Most of those dudes are just crap though.

I wish we still had Mutu here.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I agree with Blondu here, Mutu is classy. Too bad our management were stupid enough to get rid of both him and Zlatan. They should've kept one of them, IMO.
I think that was less about class and more about cash.

(And Zlatan wouldn't stand for a possible career setback playing in B.)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I think that was less about class and more about cash.

(And Zlatan wouldn't stand for a possible career setback playing in B.)
Agree that camel face wouldn't play in B. Well, I'm no expert in Stock market and I don't know how much Juve lost post-calciopoli, but couldn't they got rid of 3 useless players instead of selling someone like Mutu?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Agree that camel face wouldn't play in B. Well, I'm no expert in Stock market and I don't know how much Juve lost post-calciopoli, but couldn't they got rid of 3 useless players instead of selling someone like Mutu?
We tried to go for Mutu-Lite on a discount in Bojinov. Not a good idea.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Releasing mutu was a very stupid idea.

Also alking about wasting players in juventus, the name Sebastian Giovinco doesnt sound familiar to anyone?.

We are just getting thereç!.

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #155
    Can't say if that's completely true.But yes,Del Piero had cemented his position so anyone playing in a similar spot would be in for a tough time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)