players for first training at Acqui Terme (6 Viewers)

Oscar

Jul 7, 2006
But even if we sell 90% of our stars, where will those money go ?
I'm sure we can use some of the money to buy some players of Bojinov or Marchionni's quality, who are good enough to make us superior in Serie B !

I really doubt this (+ DP and Nedved) will be our squad for next season !

Buy on AliExpress.com

SiccSense

Jul 4, 2006
If any of you guys watch Serie B ever you should realise that we are already far superior without all the star names, one of the teams in the Serie B playoffs last year had a top goalscorer with 5 goals all season.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
SiccSense said:
If any of you guys watch Serie B ever you should realise that we are already far superior without all the star names, one of the teams in the Serie B playoffs last year had a top goalscorer with 5 goals all season.
Did they make it thru?

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Tuesday’s itinerary

Another double training session for Juventus: on Tuesday morning the bianconeri will first get to work at the Acqui golf course and then it’s on to the gym at the Mombarone Sports Centre where the players will train behind closed doors. The gates will however be open to fans from 17.00, with the afternoon training session kicking off at 17.30. That evening the fans will also have the chance to meet former Juve star, Massimo Carrera, and current Juve favourite, Giorgio Chiellini, at the Acqui Summer Village.

Wednesday will be dedicated exclusively to fitness tests at the gym, the training ground and the golf course. The tests will not be open to the public.

juventus.com

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
fans will also have the chance to meet former Juve star, Massimo Carrera, and current Juve favourite, Giorgio Chiellini
kinda speaks for itself huh, Chiellini being the current favourite coz no big names will be there.. :D

Boksic

May 11, 2005
i really dont know why everyone wants Bonnefoi in there 1st eleven. The guy has no experiance and didnt even get a game for Messina in Serie B.

We have a much better goalie in Mirante who played well on loan at Siena last year! Eventho i wud prefer a more experianced player than these two!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)