players for first training at Acqui Terme (1 Viewer)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Akerman said:
What do you think will be our first eleven?

Bonnefoi
Balzaretti (X) (X) Chiellini
Marchionni Giannichedda Zanetti Kapo
Palladino Bojinov
swtich palladino with bojinov, palladino is a leftie and bojinov is a rightie and don't forget that del piero is in starting 11 as well.

Guzzler

Apr 14, 2006
Akerman said:

Bonnefoi
Palladino Bojinov
Bonnefoi

Balzaretti Kovac Legrotelli Chiellini

Palladino Del Piero

Apr 30, 2006
Hi to all !
Yesterday i went to Acqui Terme for Juventus raduno. Our President Cobolli Gigli talk about next season, he hope to play in serie B, maybe without penality. So i think there are no possibilities to play next year in serie A. Italck a bit with Secco, he says Nedved,and Del piero will play sure next year and if will be serie B with low penalty also Cannavaro and Buffon it will depends if wi will stay in B 1 or 2 Years !
If someone of u speak italian i put video file of president talking about this on my site
www.stadiojuventus.it u have to click on "discorso presidente" It's a bit large file about 8mb.
Thank u to all.
Forza Juve!!!!
Victor.

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
Akerman said:

Bonnefoi
Palladino Bojinov

NOTE: Out of the players that was available on the first training.

who is this Bonnefoi kid anyway?i see he's gettin much love around here...i guess it's because his name sounds cool or sth..anyway we can't go to Serie b with an inexperienced player like him in sucah an important position..i'd be more than happy with Abbiati as our goalkeeper..i thought he was crap but his performance last season proved me wrong...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)