Player smilies (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Sarah, I suggest you change that post before some corny bastards rephrases it for you, and believe me, we have enough of them around here... :groan::D where is Dj anyway? :D;)

SpeD

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Sarah, I suggest you change that post before some corny bastards rephrases it for you, and believe me, we have enough of them around here... :groan::D where is Dj anyway? :D;)
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

OP
Sarah_old

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
  • Thread Starter #74
    Ack!!:eek:

:LOL:

Jul 12, 2002
    you are too perceptive for your own good, I'm sure that if you hadn't mentioned it, no one would have noticed.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    That's what you think, but I've seen those picked up just about every single time. There are times when I think it's gone with the wind and they still manage to track it 15 posts back... devils I tell you.. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)