pitbull is banned (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
So because marijuana users generally lack a heroic struggle for redemption in the eyes of society they are low class? In contrast to a guy who drink enough that he drives his car into a crowd of people, kills a few, and drives off (true story), but because he sees his vice as a negative (only because he killed someone) he automatically of a higher class than the pothead?
That depends on how you define "low class" I suppose. If an alcoholic wore a T-shirt that said, "What day is it today? Did I run over any pedestrians?," that would be pretty low class in my mind. But I generally don't see that.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #183
    That depends on how you define "low class" I suppose. If an alcoholic wore a T-shirt that said, "What day is it today? Did I run over any pedestrians?," that would be pretty low class in my mind. But I generally don't see that.
    Alcoholics don't have a cause in legalizing the substance they consume though, most pot smokers wear these T-shirts because they are after legalizing marijuana.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    Yea, sure.

I don't know why he still hates me so much. I've barely even said anything to that guy.
    I don't think I've talked to you like... ever, but every time I post something you either insult me through rep system or start bashing me. Swag off man.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Actually after noticing how desperate pitbull is for attention, i'm actually gonna ignore him but continue to - rep every chance i get. Also, could somebody change his username to cockroach, or mosquito, tick or flea because that's what he is, a small, insignificant & annoying irritant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)