pink jersey!!whats wrong with it?? (3 Viewers)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
i could not belive my eyes when i went to a Nike outlet the other day.. there were Juventus new 3rd jerseys among those old 2002 world cup jerseys... they sold it for 2000 yen= 20EU = 60 ringgit :wallbang:

eventhough not in my initial plan, i could not resist but to take one...:)
:eek: that is cheap...!

Buy on AliExpress.com

sco_tino

Jan 30, 2004
The only reason I like seem to like the Pink a bit is cos it's different, but with the education that I just got, that it was our original colour, I think we should keep it.

But I'll always prefer the B&W stripes. CLASSY!!!

But this season's stripes by Nike, I'm really not crazy about though. Last season's was so much better. I don't like Nike

Len

Feb 13, 2004
I think the pink looks alright, but no where as good as a good b&w kit like last year's Lotto kit

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
i hate last season jersey :undecide:....maybe one of the good thing i can fork out of the lost at Old Trafford was i was spared from seeing Del Piero lifting the European Cup with that jersey over and over again...

Sep 1, 2002
I wasn't think of yours in particular. And if you like it , then wear it with the pride that comes with wearing a Juventuz shirt. More power to you.

Still it is horrible.

If anyone wants to give me a free shirt, I will of course wear it with joy.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I haven't seen it in the flesh before, but it doesn't look that bad to me. Sure, I'll take the black and white stripes any day of the week, but the seller didn't have it on offer and i haven't bought a real jersey for years

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by bianconero ] ++
Ah, funny place Aussie land. Nice but no football.
That pretty much sums it up. You been here before?

Quite annoying about the lack of football though :irritate:

Though i guess if there was a bargain like this in a football-mad country, i probably would have been tracked down for doing what i always do (i raised the bid by $1 a few seconds before the auction ended) :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
haha good try :)

Notice i never made a bid prior to the winning one?

I don't see why the heck you would, that just pushes the price up :rolleyes:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
at least there's no danger in this particular instance :D I either win by $1 or don't get the item at all. Woop dee doo :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)