pink jersey!!whats wrong with it?? (1 Viewer)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
I do not object pink, but not this year's dirty-apricoty-salmon-pink.

This is a pink jersey I like:

gee...why can't I post a pic here??? :fero:

I was trying to show the pink shirt for Juventus 100 year.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++

How do you know how pink the jersey was 100 years ago? They had colour photographs back then :eek::eek::D
I saw a picture in Juventus.com some time ago. not a photograph, but an image. It was more like a barby pink

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
what about our 3rd kit? like they wore against siena in coppa italia, kinda blue-ish purple. i'm waiting for that jersey :D but i have the pink one.....and i think it's cool. altho i'm not sure guys wud wear it :p

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
Well, as I am the shirt connoisseur - I'll clear a few things up for you..the pink jersey IS Juventus, if you don't like the pink; then you can hang your head in shame, it is the epitome of Juventus - that is why it was chosen as the Centenary shirt aswell as why Nike have awoken it from it's long overdue slumber, and in my opinion should carry it on for seasons to come.
I heard someone mention 'waiting for the 3rd jersey', well that sucker's out so you can snap that up sharpish..it's a nice shirt, has a v-neck collar and trademark Nike mesh inserts, which are a cool jet black.
My personal favourite of the 3 is the pink away, I ordered it from Juvestore with Miccoli name and numbering; I'm super proud of it, check it out. :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stupendous Man ] ++
It's more Salmon colored, and i like it.

I have a Nedved jersey.
EXACTLY that color :), that and color of a classic red picnic cloth that's been washed a few thousand times ;)

I think It's kewl :cool: but i still won't buy it (the 3rd is the worst IMO).

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
cool muscolino :thumb:

really, the 3rd jersey is out? :extatic:
Sure is, I had to basically wrestle a scudetto patch from the store assistant though..they only give 'em out with the home shirts, but Juvestore send you one with whatever shirt you buy.
Buffon's pink and black? You mean last season's six-pack shirt? That's a mighty fine shirt, I can't find it anywhere.. :down:

Jul 28, 2002
Pink shirt ROCKS...but i couldnt get a schudetto badge either.

My Gf got it me from the barca shop in barca, they would givew her a badge.

Hey, its still looks gr8 on her :cool:

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
John, get onto eBay! The Scudetto patches sell for about 3.00 GBP, you can also get Serie A and Champions League patches for about the same price. :thumb:

OP
epitaph

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #37
    i dont know where to get the goalkeeper jersey, well i know i can have it from the juvestore but where can i buy it in Malaysia!!help me sally!!do u know where can i buy it??

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    i could not belive my eyes when i went to a Nike outlet the other day.. there were Juventus new 3rd jerseys among those old 2002 world cup jerseys... they sold it for 2000 yen= 20EU = 60 ringgit :wallbang:

eventhough not in my initial plan, i could not resist but to take one...:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)