Pietro Beruatto (1 Viewer)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Screen Shot 2022-02-15 at 11.00.50 AM.png

- - - Updated - - -

What a season Beruatto is having for Pisa. Probably the best LB in Serie B currently. Averages 1.9 interceptions, 1.6 tackles, 1.6 clearances, and 1.4 key passes per game. Loan is up in the summer. Plays a position of desperate need. Has had two quality seasons in Serie B now and is ready for Serie A.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Attachments

Last edited:

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Screen Shot 2022-02-15 at 11.00.50 AM.png

- - - Updated - - -

What a season Beruatto is having for Pisa. Probably the best LB in Serie B currently. Averages 1.9 interceptions, 1.6 tackles, 1.6 clearances, and 1.4 key passes per game. Loan is up in the summer. Plays a position of desperate need. Has had two quality seasons in Serie B now and is ready for Serie A.
Homegrown?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He should replace Pellegrini then, and buy another left back to replace Sandro.
Have we been linked to LBs at all? AS has another year on his contract, and I really don't want to go another year with him as starter, he should be sold no matter what. Backup LB is covered, we got MDS plus this kid or Pellegrini or some random freebie, just get that starter and it better be someone good

Jun 16, 2020
Have we been linked to LBs at all? AS has another year on his contract, and I really don't want to go another year with him as starter, he should be sold no matter what. Backup LB is covered, we got MDS plus this kid or Pellegrini or some random freebie, just get that starter and it better be someone good
Yes, Cambiaso and Udogie

OP
DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #17
    My guess is Sandro and Pellegrini will be gone and De Sciglio will be first choice LB next season with a young guy like Udogie or Cambiaso brought in as a squad player for a year, before taking over full time. Dunno where that leaves Beruatto but MDS is injury prone, carrying a third LB wouldn’t be the worst idea. But he also needs to play, he’s ready for serie A. Maybe we can loan him to Udinese/Genoa in a deal for one of those two other guys.

OP
    DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #18
    Highest rated player for Pisa today. Dunno what the plan is with him but his performances this season are getting harder to ignore. Never really rated Pellegrini (or Frabotta) so if they can get minutes for the first team Beruatto can too. Maybe he gets loaned to a serie A side next season, but I like his future a lot more than those other two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)